You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Bolton 3-1 Port Vale - Match Report Post #50

Bolton 3-1 Port Vale - Match Report Post #50

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Scunny have a fairly easy-looking home game against Swindon, Sheff U are also at home against struggling MK Dons which means that out of the top four it's us and Bradford who theoretically have the tougher ties this weekend. Bradford are away to 6th place Wimbledon and we are at home to 7th placed Port Vale who have drawn their last two since getting battered 4 nil by the resurgent Blades.
We need a dominant performance because earlier in the season Vale showed that they can play a bit if they are given any encouragement and they've just signed Ryan Taylor from Newcastle who was always a decent player.
I'm hoping for a strong defensive performance from us and banking on us finding the way to goal somehow.
Home win 2 - 1.

whatsgoingon

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
I think this is where someone is going to get dicked, I'm going for a matching of Sheffield United beating them 4-0

bryan458

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
2-0 win :COYW:

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
1-0, as we still aren't scoring easily.

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm going for a 4-0 home win.

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
whatsgoingon wrote:I think this is where someone is going to get dicked, I'm going for a matching of Sheffield United beating them 4-0

Loving your optimism, but I can't see where we'll get 4 goals from unless a miracle happens.

whatsgoingon

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
wanderlust wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:I think this is where someone is going to get dicked, I'm going for a matching of Sheffield United beating them 4-0

Loving your optimism, but I can't see where we'll get 4 goals from unless a miracle happens.
We've moved up from 1 goal victories to 2 goal victories, I reckon this is where it starts to click
:COYW:

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
bloody hell Lusty, cheer up man  Very Happy

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
3-0 Whites. Up yours Robbie Williams.

MartinBWFC

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Let's be fair, Scunthorpe have not played ( Sheff Utd aside) a decent team so far, watch them drop off when the bigger teams come up against them, Sheff Utd are the team to fear, as for this weekend I'm going for 1-1.

whatsgoingon

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
MartinBWFC wrote:Let's be fair, Scunthorpe have not played ( Sheff Utd aside) a decent team so far, watch them drop off when the bigger teams come up against them, Sheff Utd are the team to fear, as for this weekend I'm going for 1-1.
I agree with that, I don't think Scunthorpe will be there at the end, especially if anything happens to Morris

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:bloody hell Lusty, cheer up man  Very Happy

I'm cautiously optimistic after recent results - but bitter experience reminds me that this is BWFC so I certainly won't get carried away especially as we are still not completely out of the woods financially and there is plenty of room for improvement on the pitch. General direction of travel is good at the moment though.

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
MartinBWFC wrote:Let's be fair, Scunthorpe have not played ( Sheff Utd aside) a decent team so far, watch them drop off when the bigger teams come up against them, Sheff Utd are the team to fear, as for this weekend I'm going for 1-1.

Laughable statement.

Other than BWFC and Sheff Utd there are no big teams in this league.

They're there on merit.

y2johnny

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
United states of Boltonia 5 - Port of Valeshit 0

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Everyone expects us to win, so we'll follow the Bolton tradition of fucking up.

Bolton 1-1 Port Vale.

We'll miss three or four sitters though.

MartinBWFC

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Laughable statement.

Other than BWFC and Sheff Utd there are no big teams in this league.

They're there on merit.
Shut up and get a BEL put up, there's also Bradford, Coventry, to an extent Walsall, and MK Dons who are bigger than Scunthorpe, so I'd say it's pretty much telling it as it is.

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:bloody hell Lusty, cheer up man  Very Happy

Subtle "shut up you miserable cunt"

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
3-0. Ameobi, Clough and Beevers

Fabians Right Peg

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
3-1 our defence has got to give in at some point no matter how well they are playing.

rammywhite

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
A few scares as they're 7th and therefore must be able to score a few.
We're playing better and better.
2-1 for me

wessy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Yep 3-1 will do

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
clean sheet again so another 2-0 for me

Numpty 28723

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Bolton 4 v 0 Port Vale

(Clough 4 pens)

NickFazer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Wanderers win by two clear goals.

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ref watch: Nigel Miller to oversee Port Vale visit

Nigel Miller will officiate Wanderers’ Sky Bet League One clash with Port Vale at Macron Stadium on Saturday.

He has overseen 11 matches so far this season, issuing 19 yellow and four red cards.

The County Durham based official has been involved in the professional game for the past 14 seasons and last took charge of a Bolton game when the Trotters welcomed Fulham to Macron Stadium last December for a 2-2 draw.

His last Port Vale fixture meanwhile was the Valiants’ 5-0 defeat at the hands of Walsall back on the final day of the 2015/16 campaign.

Alan Clayton and Christopher Ward will run the line, whilst Paul Hodskinson is the fourth official.

Source

60 Second Press Conference:

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Same team as bury except spearing as been injured during the warm up. How the fuck do finely tuned athletes get injured during a warm up?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Radio Nuts is now live!

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just leaving. Great stuff. Vale fans a bot of an embarrassment.

MartinBWFC

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
boltonbonce wrote:Just leaving. Great stuff. Vale fans a bot of an embarrassment.
What did they do Bonce?

King Bill

David Lee
David Lee
boltonbonce wrote:Just leaving. Great stuff. Vale fans a bot of an embarrassment.
Aye, we could ave scored eight, great performance

Note to Vale fans 3 - 1 in your cup final "

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum