Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 4-0 Gillingham - Match Report Post #32

+18
Bwfc1958
Hip Priest
boltonbonce
okocha
bryan458
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
Lard Lad
MartinBWFC
Soul Kitchen
whatsgoingon
wessy
observer
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
Bread2.0
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Probably our best performance since dicking Wigan 3-1 early in Neil Lennon's reign.

Defence looked solid, Spearing and Thorpe superb, and even the front men looked lively.

I fully expect us to get dicked at Chesterfield now, we never put two good performances together.

As for Ameobi, he was his usual self, his goal apart what did he actually do?
Your starting to sound stupid now, we have won 11 of our last 12 matches what an earth are you talking about.

You are making a real tit of yourself over Ameobe.  He does things other players don't / can't do, that scare defenders shitless give the lad some credit. You seem to think the sun shines out of Osede's arse and he can't get in the team.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Your starting to sound stupid now, we have won 11 of our last 12 matches what an earth are you talking about.

You are making a real tit of yourself over Ameobe.  He does things other players don't / can't do, that scare defenders shitless give the lad some credit. You seem to think the sun shines out of Osede's arse and he can't get in the team.

We'd have won 13 out of 12 with a better player than Ameobi.

As I've said, he's scored some good goals but only once every 4 or 5 games and with only two goal assists he's hardly justifying his place.

Having carried Mark Davies for the last decade you'd think any Bolton fan would be well versed in these luxury players. Ameobi can get away with it when we're playing well but when the shit goes down we need more than a few keepie-ups and a stupid haircut.

He'll be the first to hide when the next inevitable shit period comes along.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

didn't get to the game as i've been ill for a week (not been on here much either) so watched it on telly. A great performance from start to finish, everyone played well, the defence is settled and looks great, midfield pressed all game and i thought Thorpe had a great game. Nothing spectacular but did a great job in front of the back 4 nonetheless.

Vela looks great in the no10 role and his goal was outstanding and Madine had his best game ever in a white shirt.

All in all a great performance which cheered me up no end after feeling shitty for the last week.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Good all around last night .....  spearing and Madine chasing balls down in the 90th minute while 4-0 ahead......yer can't ask for more that that IMO.

This will be hard to duplicate going forward....got to watch about getting to cocky in the next game at the minimum.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reading Nat's comment I was reminded that Mark Davies is still with us.
With Vela making the no 10 shirt his own and Mavies' contract expiring in the summer I was wondering if he'll ever play for us again?
It's just that I can't see anyone offering him the wages he's currently on so he might as well take a pay cut and try to fight for his place at BWFC - if Parky wants him.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Bolton offer Mavies a new contract I will never set foot in the Macron again.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I fully expect us to get dicked at Chesterfield now, we never put two good performances together.
We've won 8 of the last 9 FL1 games and won 12 of the last 14 in all competitions so we must have strung more than a couple together.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:Reading Nat's comment I was reminded that Mark Davies is still with us.
With Vela making the no 10 shirt his own and Mavies' contract expiring in the summer I was wondering if he'll ever play for us again?
It's just that I can't see anyone offering him the wages he's currently on so he might as well take a pay cut and try to fight for his place at BWFC - if Parky wants him.
No way will he play for us again, unless he's prepared to pay as you play for about 20% of what he's on now, even then I don't think PP would take him on.
I think FA rules mean we have to continue his treatment even after his contact has run out as well as paying him £18k per week to do fuck all.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

whatsgoingon wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Reading Nat's comment I was reminded that Mark Davies is still with us.
No way will he play for us again, unless he's prepared to pay as you play for about 20% of what he's on now, even then I don't think PP would take him on.
I think FA rules mean we have to continue his treatment even after his contact has run out as well as paying him £18k per week to do fuck all.

You presumption is that Vela is staying with us ....... first 2 or 3 million offer will see him off I would imagine......also Clough.

So we have Pratts and Mavies to fall back on ..... bleak scenario I'm afraid.......throw in Trotter while your at it.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

terenceanne wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

You presumption is that Vela is staying with us ....... first 2 or 3 million offer will see him off I would imagine......also Clough.

So we have Pratts and Mavies to fall back on ..... bleak scenario I'm afraid.......throw in Trotter while your at it.
If Anderson is smart, the easy money may not be the best long term solution.  If we go up, then he stands to benefit more in the long term by keeping them.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

observer wrote:
terenceanne wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

If Anderson is smart, the easy money may not be the best long term solution.  If we go up, then he stands to benefit more in the long term by keeping them.

Anderson is smart and that is why he will sell out to the Saudi's the minute he has control. I hope that gets done before we have to sell players. Since we are only weeks away from the next window and if West Brom or Stoke come a knocking .....could be a problem.....would KA seriously turn down a 5 million bid for Clough?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum