Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist?

+2
boltonbonce
Bread2.0
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Empty Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Thu Dec 22 2016, 18:23

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just heard this on the news:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/38401445

It doesn't say it in that piece but according to Granada Reports, he's going to be fighting himself regularly.

(Not punching himself in the face, I mean fighting other people on a frequent basis.)

This is going to be soooo funny.........

(And before Boggers chips in, I'm not being racist: I don't like him because he's an arsehole and his ethnicity has nothing to do with it.)

2Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Empty Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Thu Dec 22 2016, 18:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't like him at all. I tried to persuade him to put some of his financial muscle behind my retro sixties band ,Johnny Cravat and the Kaftans,and he turned me down flat.
He said we were shite.
Anyone with any spare cash?

3Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Empty Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Thu Dec 22 2016, 18:43

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

It doesn't actually say he's going to be fighting himself unless I missed something,just that he's setting up some sort of team based fighting championship. Just as well, because if he ever set foot in the octagon with someone like Conor McGregor, he'd get destroyed within seconds. No place for a glass chin in the UFC.

4Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Empty Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Thu Dec 22 2016, 18:45

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bwfc1958 wrote:It doesn't actually say he's going to be fighting himself unless I missed something,just that he's setting up some sort of team based fighting championship. Just as well, because if he ever set foot in the octagon with someone like Conor McGregor, he'd get destroyed within seconds. No place for a glass chin in the UFC.

Yes....you did.

In my bit (not the BBC article.)

Stop taking the piss.

5Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Empty Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Thu Dec 22 2016, 18:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i feel a grudge match coming on........

6Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Empty Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Thu Dec 22 2016, 18:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He is the biggest prick to come from Bolton and that says a lot!

I hope he gets run over in Bradshawgate one day...

7Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Empty Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Thu Dec 22 2016, 19:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:He is the biggest prick to come from Bolton and that says a lot!

I hope he gets run over in Bradshawgate one day...
That was the Rt Reverend Brian Lewis,with, Christmas thought for the day. Next on Radio Four,Woman's Hour.......

8Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Empty Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Thu Dec 22 2016, 19:30

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I saw him in Asda a few months back, I was surprised how small he is. I had to check he wasn't stood in a hole!
Massive Wanderers fan, must be the only one photographed in a scum shirt?!  Very Happy

https://goo.gl/images/LvxDhy

9Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Empty Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Thu Dec 22 2016, 20:04

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Bread2.0 wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:It doesn't actually say he's going to be fighting himself unless I missed something,just that he's setting up some sort of team based fighting championship. Just as well, because if he ever set foot in the octagon with someone like Conor McGregor, he'd get destroyed within seconds. No place for a glass chin in the UFC.

Yes....you did.

Stop taking the piss.

It just says he'd be willing to give it a go (fight McGregor) not that he's actually in training to fight. I'm sure he can't be that stupid. It would be embarrassing.

10Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Empty Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Thu Dec 22 2016, 20:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:

Yes....you did.

Stop taking the piss.

It just says he'd be willing to give it a go (fight McGregor) not that he's actually in training to fight. I'm sure he can't be that stupid. It would be embarrassing.
Nothing would come close to as embarrassing as him and his family washing their dirty laundry in public.

11Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Empty Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? Thu Dec 22 2016, 20:18

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:

Yes....you did.

Stop taking the piss.

Stop.....taking......the........ah, never mind.........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum