Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-1 Shrewsbury

+8
whatsgoingon
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
Norpig
karlypants
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton 2-1 Shrewsbury - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Shrewsbury Tue Dec 27 2016, 18:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:I agree with Doffy on this, Parkinson has proved time and again to be lacking in the wherewithall to get the team playing for 90 mins, too many second half displays have been lacklustre and we've been very lucky to see out games, he's got the team to 3rd in the league, but I'd argue that a lot of luck has played it's part, so let's just see where his tactics stand when that luck finally desserts us, and it will.

What a load of fucking toss haha.

3rd in the league, most clean sheets, least goals conceded and most home wins in Europe yet PP doesn't have a clue? 

Turn it in

22Bolton 2-1 Shrewsbury - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Shrewsbury Tue Dec 27 2016, 18:45

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:I agree with Doffy on this, Parkinson has proved time and again to be lacking in the wherewithall to get the team playing for 90 mins, too many second half displays have been lacklustre and we've been very lucky to see out games, he's got the team to 3rd in the league, but I'd argue that a lot of luck has played it's part, so let's just see where his tactics stand when that luck finally desserts us, and it will.

3rd in the league, most clean sheets, least goals conceded and most home wins in Europe yet PP doesn't have a clue? 

Turn it in

Steady boys n girls........  based on the use of statistics like these my local high school team has twelve straight ....therefore our manager must be the best in the world.

23Bolton 2-1 Shrewsbury - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Shrewsbury Tue Dec 27 2016, 18:50

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:

Turn it in
Where in my post does it say he doesn't have a clue? I stated correctly, which if you'd been at the games ( which I doubt you have) we have been extremely lucky with our inept second half performances, strikers in this league for the most part are shite, play like we did on Monday against Scunny  and we'll get dicked, so nothing to do with PP not having a clue, more his tactics are questionable, argue that one you fuckwit.

24Bolton 2-1 Shrewsbury - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Shrewsbury Tue Dec 27 2016, 19:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:and we've been very lucky to see out games

You're just making stuff up now Martin.

We were shite yesterday, but bar the odd game we've been pretty comfortable for the most part. I can't remember many games where we were hanging on.

25Bolton 2-1 Shrewsbury - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Shrewsbury Tue Dec 27 2016, 19:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

We were shite yesterday, but bar the odd game we've been pretty comfortable for the most part. I can't remember many games where we were hanging on.

He doesn't go to games, of course he makes stuff up

26Bolton 2-1 Shrewsbury - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Shrewsbury Tue Dec 27 2016, 19:34

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Most games this season Nat, we've hung on for a win when we could or should have been out of site.

27Bolton 2-1 Shrewsbury - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Shrewsbury Tue Dec 27 2016, 19:36

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

He doesn't go to games, of course he makes stuff up
See that's where you're being a fuckwit yet again, I've been to all ut two this season, not that I have to justify being there, can you prove you've been to any games?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum