Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers say "no" to Cisse deal - ILES

+2
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

WANDERERS will not be offering midfielder Kalifa Cisse a deal at the club.

The Mali international has trained with Owen Coyle's squad this week and played in all three games of their tour of Scotland.

But after tonight's 1-1 draw with Falkirk, Coyle is believed to have told Cisse he will not be given a deal to stay.

Cisse is a target for Championship newcomers Charlton Athletic but has also been given an option to stay at Bristol City, where he played last season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If this is true, and 'the rock' isn't going to sign then we're back to square one. Hopefully he has somebody else lined up that is being kept under wraps, as 4-4-2 with Mavies and Andrews in the middle won't get us very far.

A bit gutted about this, I really rate Cisse.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I can't say if this is good or bad as I have no idea who this guy is still, having never seen him play for Bristol in the first place.

I hope coyle has 2 more midfielders lined up with another striker.........oh and another centre back, or it may not be the campaign most are hoping for.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

So, who have we signed so far for the new campaign?

We've lost our captain (the only bloke who was half-way interested) and lashed out on Mills and Andrews. I'm not sure who these guys are but if Owen likes them that's good enough for me. I do believe they are far better than the 'Rock' and Cisse (although I've never seen any of em play) I'm not going to be one of those negative pillocks. Two central mid-fielders I believe, great. Just what we were missing last season and why we went down. Well that and some diabolical refereeing decisions and just plain bad luck. Zat has been persuaded to stay and been given a two year contract. More proof that Owen is one of the all time great managers.

I can feel the excitement building. Or maybe I should have checked the sell by date on that lemon yogurt.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We have got a few weeks to add a little more strength and depth. It was is obvious we need another striker (with speed) and a defender (to get knight on the bench).

Keep the faith, over 2 weeks until the seasom starts.

Is anyone on here going to Crewe?

yesbutno

yesbutno
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

To add more strength and depth you need to have added some in the first place.

The manager has many times demonstrated his tactical ineptitude. He is showing the same poor decision making quality (lack of) in the transfer market.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

With the Sanchez deal looking doubtful and Cisse being given the elbow. I wouldn't be surprised to see Coyle make a move for the young Chelsea player, Oriol Romeu. They owe us a loan player as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum