Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton

+21
Chairmanda
bryan458
Jack Russell
karlypants
observer
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
wessy
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
wanderlust
Bwfc1958
finlaymcdanger
Bread2.0
DEANO82
Fabians Right Peg
Norpig
Sluffy
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 10:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We're training with the barn door. Parky knows his stuff.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

42Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 10:31

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

on a side note Gaz is getting a bit pissed of with people saying that he just has the ball hoofed up to him so spare a thought he Is the mane man and not an Ass>

43Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 10:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we can't afford a barn door, they pinched a cow and bought a second hand banjo instead

44Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 14:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

45Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 14:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Anyone noticed that Jem Karacan is named in the squad?

I guess that must mean we signed him on a month's emergency loan?

46Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 14:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i thought he'd signed for the rest of the season?

47Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 14:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live via the Portal or via the following link here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

48Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 14:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:i thought he'd signed for the rest of the season?

He had but I thought it was subject to registration by EFL approval - which seemed to say additional squad places had now been rejected?

Also wasn't Pratley de-registered and not in the 23 man squad also - yet he's playing today too?

Perhaps I am getting myself a little bit confused over this?

49Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 15:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Press statement from the club -

BOLTON WANDERERS are delighted to announce the signing of midfielder Jem Karacan on a month-long deal.

The 28-year-old was last on the books of Galatasaray in Turkey – a country which he has represented at various levels courtesy of his father’s heritage.

Born in Catford in London, Karacan started out on the books of Wimbledon in the nineties before joining Reading as a teenager where he turned professional in 2007.

Remaining at the Madejski Stadium for eight years, making nearly 180 appearances in all competitions for the club, he also scored 14 goals whilst figuring in the Premier League and Championship.

During his time with the Berkshire outfit, he spent time on loan with both AFC Bournemouth and Millwall, playing League One football with both sides.

After departing the Royals in 2015, he moved to Galatasaray while he also enjoyed a temporary stint with Bursaspor last year.

But after being released by the former in January, Karacan has now linked up with the Whites on a short-term deal.

I'm also guessing Spearing as been de-registered from the squad and Pratley re-registered to take his place.

It all makes sense to me now.

50Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 16:59

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wooooo hooooooo

51Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 17:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy,do you remember Sam Leitch?

52Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 17:12

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Stuffy don't encourage him

53Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 17:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But someone must. I'm sure Sluffy is the right age. He'll back me up.
Strangely,I can't find a picture of Sam.

54Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 17:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You all laughed at me when I said we'd score 4 away from home

55Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 17:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I mentioned your prediction on chatbox. Not many saw a win coming.

I'd have taken a point.

56Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 17:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheers bonce knew you'd give me a mention

57Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 17:29

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I said 4 1 at HT so was nearly right

58Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 17:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:You all laughed at me when I said we'd score 4 away from home

You say we'll win every week, eventually it was going to pay off.

59Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 17:55

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

That was fun. So... Prats and Karacan, eh? Very Happy Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

60Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Fleetwood 2-4 Bolton Sat Mar 11 2017, 18:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Surprised to see Pratley picked from the start, it's normal for Bolton managers to ease them in over 15 games or so. We're a better team with Pratley in it, he may not be the most gifted player but he's the only box to box player we have.

Sounds like Morais had another good game, and ALF getting off the mark will give him some confidence.

We'll get dicked at Gillingham though, we never put together two good performances.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum