Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood

+6
Cajunboy
wanderlust
Whitesince63
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Tue Aug 15 2023, 08:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our next game is home to Fleetwood Town. We have won 3 games on the bonce since the start of the season so far.

Can we do it again against the Cod Army?

Last edited by karlypants on Tue Aug 15 2023, 21:50; edited 2 times in total

2Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Tue Aug 15 2023, 10:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Should be another win to carry on the great start to the season.

I'll be watching on Wandrerers TV hopefully as i don't go to evening matches now.

3Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Tue Aug 15 2023, 10:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure Fleetwood will come for a point so it's likely to be a drab game with 75% possession.

A narrow 1-0 victory.

4Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Tue Aug 15 2023, 10:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The lads will be getting tired from all these games they are playing and it is midweek.

I will go with a boring 1-1 draw.

Hope i'm wrong!

5Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Tue Aug 15 2023, 10:39

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well Fleetwood haven’t made a great start and I think they’ve lost more than they’ve gained over the window so far so we really shouldn’t expect anything less than a comfortable win. Key players seem bang on form and full of confidence and the newbies are getting better and fitter all the time so realistically we should be too strong for the Cods but as we know this is Bolton and Fleetwood will come to spoil the party and shut down any space so despite all I’ve just said I’d probably agree with Nat on a scruffy 1-0 win which with the 3 points pocketed I’d still be very happy with. 😉

6Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Tue Aug 15 2023, 13:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Well Fleetwood haven’t made a great start and I think they’ve lost more than they’ve gained over the window so far so we really shouldn’t expect anything less than a comfortable win. Key players seem bang on form and full of confidence and the newbies are getting better and fitter all the time so realistically we should be too strong for the Cods but as we know this is Bolton and Fleetwood will come to spoil the party and shut down any space so despite all I’ve just said I’d probably agree with Nat on a scruffy 1-0 win which with the 3 points pocketed I’d still be very happy with. 😉
You saw my comments on Scott Brown's last post-match interview elsewhere so you'll not be surprised when I prophesy that they're going to park the bus and make it very difficult for us to play through or around them.
Not a problem that we haven't had to deal with before - just hoping we'll deal with it better this season.
Above all we mustn't let them score first because it will be a very long night if they have a goal to defend.

7Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Tue Aug 15 2023, 14:27

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It should be another three points on WANDERERS TV tonight.

These are the games we have to win, to build up the points now for the inevitable lean spells.

8Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Tue Aug 15 2023, 19:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

9Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Tue Aug 15 2023, 19:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live!

10Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Tue Aug 15 2023, 21:18

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Radio Nuts is now live!
Thank you, karly. Radio Nuts massively for evening games when I'm still working due to 5hr time difference

11Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Tue Aug 15 2023, 21:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
karlypants wrote:Radio Nuts is now live!
Thank you, karly. Radio Nuts massively for evening games when I'm still working due to 5hr time difference

You're welcome Fin Smile

12Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Tue Aug 15 2023, 21:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FT: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood

Good scoring game but a shame Dion Charles has got 2 yellows making it a sending off resulting in him missing the next game!

13Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Tue Aug 15 2023, 23:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Same ref that sent Charles off by mistake last season. An absolute pillock.

14Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Tue Aug 15 2023, 23:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Same ref that sent Charles off by mistake last season. An absolute pillock.

He must have a thing about him then. Very Happy

15Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Tue Aug 15 2023, 23:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

16Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Wed Aug 16 2023, 00:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The goals -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

17Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Wed Aug 16 2023, 00:26

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Mixed game for me. Our second and third goals were against the run of play in general. They had better chances and more shots. Dion did not deserve the second yellow that time, but he is a constant fouler....that's his game...... the ref had a poor game.
Taking the three points but we need to have a more complete game against Wigan on Saturday.

18Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Wed Aug 16 2023, 08:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well that was the ultimate game of 2 halves! First half we were outstanding with Big Vic on fire. In hindsight Evatt should have taken off Dion at half time but his second yellow and Evatts red were pathetic. That ref is not fit to be in charge of games and i bet it's a long time before he refs one of our games again.

All that took the shine of another great result.

19Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Wed Aug 16 2023, 11:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just seen the extended highlights and the Ref really is a cock for sending Dion off!

The referee is really asking for a smacking after the sendings off!

20Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Fleetwood Wed Aug 16 2023, 11:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At half-time I was thinking maybe the happy clappers were right, perhaps we can make a promotion push. The second half made me realise what a load of nonsense that was.

Great first half, absolutely terrible second half and Fleetwood deserved to get something from the game.

But what an utter pillock Charles was. You're 3-0 up, top of the league, biggest game of the season to come in a few days and you go and get yourself sent off. You can moan all day about whether the red was justified, but the fact is he's a professional footballer paid big money to score goals and keep his mouth shut. He shouldn't have given the ref a chance to send him off, the new rules about on-field behaviour have been made loud and clear in recent days.

After the game the manager should have been furious at Charles and fining him 2 weeks wages, but seeing as he got himself sent off too he could hardly condemn the player.

Shazza needs to make a statement today saying poor behaviour won't be tolerated from players or the manager and they have both been fined the maximum. But she won't.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum