Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack

+8
gloswhite
Norpig
karlypants
wanderlust
xmiles
doffcocker
observer
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Did you actually bother to read that in your haste to try and prove a point?

I'm guessing the answer to that is a resounding "no", otherwise you'd have seen this bit:

"He said: "I suppose Atta had just enough training to keep the plane in the air - how to make turns and move it up and down. He could not, however, have taxied a 757 or 767 from the gate, got it airborne or landed it safely."

Epic fail......

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes I read it.

And funnily enough I also thought these were the key words, specifically -

"I suppose Atta had just enough training to keep the plane in the air..."

Which of course directly implies that if he hadn't had the training he COULDN'T have kept the plane in the air!

Or in other words he could not have flown it with that 'yoke' thingy into that 'big building'.

So how about instead of being so desperate to keep having a pop at me, try and engage that all knowing intellect you like to believe you have and see what is actually written there in black and white in front of you?

You were saying something about epic fail...?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread man you really have become one big saddo with your late night pissed up rants, arrogant posts, constantly having a pop at Sluffy, etc.

You used to be a good poster who was enjoyable to read but not anymore.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Button it, grass.

"Sir! Sir! Some of the other boys are taking about forming their own club sir! What shall we do, sir...?"

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

No idea what that means, but couldn't help laughing at it.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:No idea what that means, but couldn't help laughing at it.
2 members tried to poach me! Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Bread man and Natasha tried to poach me! Laughing
You'd be much better fried,with a few chips. Very Happy

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:

Any reason why you just took their names out?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Any reason why you just took their names out?
 Not really.

Just don't want any more argy bargy on here that's all.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
lol!

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
lol!

Now I'm properly pissed off. Why hasn't anyone tried to poach me? First, that blaggard Bonce cheats me out of my title and now this shit.

wanderlust, can I join your bipolar club?

Ffs.  I know Nat wanted some argy bargy to lighten things up but Jesus.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
lol!

Now I'm properly pissed off. Why hasn't anyone tried to poach me? First, that blaggard Bonce cheats me out of my title and now this shit.

wanderlust, can I join your bipolar club?
Let it go,loser.
Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack - Page 3 1qcws5

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So the tories , libdems, greens and labour all agree with me that the atrocities are motivated by weak people being influenced by nutters but it seems that all the tories, libdems, greens and labour voters on this forum suddenly drop the party line and have the cheek to tell me I'm wrong for pulling up sluffys fascist spiel? Apart from the obvious exception..? FInding edit difficult to understand why MAnda, Norpig Bonce and everyone else isn't condemning sluffys blatant racism - other than them " not wanting any trouble on here" - which is crazy as it's supposedly a forum for opinions. Not a fascist state where we aren't allowed to say what we think. Or should we just discuss Corrie and bgt? And Natasha s burnt minge?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would happily condemn Sluffy if I thought he was a racist. But I don't think he is.

And 'fascism' is a word not to be bandied about lightly. It's been used many times with regard to the Thatcher era,and,hate her as I did,and still do,it was always emotive nonsense.

She was no fascist. And neither,I'm sure,is Sluffy.

To be honest lusty.  Im too busy worrying about what kind of future my kids have in this world.  These nutters are doing it in the name of religion.  The qu'ran can be interpreted in different ways and unfortunately these nutters are taking it the way that is causing wide spread misery and fear.  People call them jihadis.  Jihadis is a term which means to achieve ones personal goal.  Nothing to do with terrorism.  But again it is all down to interpretation.  The fact is they believe they are doing it based on their religion. Based on what they have interpreted in their holy scripture.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I try to avoid getting into political debate on here, lusty. I have read stuff by regular posters that has enraged me to the point avoiding the site for weeks so its best left alone from my point of view. Not many people left on here though so its hard to swerve at times.

finlaymcdanger wrote:I try to avoid getting into political debate on here, lusty. I have read stuff by regular posters that has enraged me to the point avoiding the site for weeks so its best left alone from my point of view. Not many people left on here though so its hard to swerve at times.
:like:

How you doing anyway fin?  Was down in islington last week.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:I try to avoid getting into political debate on here, lusty. I have read stuff by regular posters that has enraged me to the point avoiding the site for weeks so its best left alone from my point of view. Not many people left on here though so its hard to swerve at times.
:like:

How you doing anyway fin?  Was down in islington last week.

All good here thanks, mate. Let me know when you're next down here and I'll buy you a pop. Mixed feelings about being back in the UK but will get used to it over time I guess. Not happy about the sushi here but very happy to hear some good music again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum