Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+27
Travelodge
Dunkels King
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
scottjames30
Bread2.0
xmiles
Chairmanda
wessy
Cajunboy
Bollotom2014
Bwfc1958
JAH
okocha
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
karlypants
Leeds_Trotter
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
bwfc71
wanderlust
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 50]

681Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Mar 26 2018, 22:21

I’ll leave it to the experts to make those definitions, thanks as always though Sluffy. You’re becoming increasingly creative in your ways of trying to show you know best on all topics, always a fascinating read.

682Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Mar 26 2018, 22:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:I’ll leave it to the experts to make those definitions, thanks as always though Sluffy. You’re becoming increasingly creative in your ways of trying to show you know best on all topics, always a fascinating read.

Maybe I actually do know what I talk about from time to time and not just simply arguing for arguments sake like some do.

Up to you (and anyone else) if you want to be receptive or not to what I post.

683Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Mar 26 2018, 23:02

Your usual tactic of bleating ‘arguing for arguments sake’ is just a way of distracting from your own, frankly, odd obsession with having the last word on every topic.

Labour winning a council they never have done would be considered an achievement and a signal of change by any sane person. 

Let’s just agree to disagree if that works?

684Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Mar 27 2018, 08:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I tend to vote differently in local elections and have often voted Lib Dem as they are excellent at local level.

685Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Mar 27 2018, 10:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We had a local council election a few weeks ago. There were two candidates,Labour,and LibDem.

Turnout was 17%.

686Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 28 2018, 20:03

A good read, shows how poorly this is going even by the Brexiteer’s own standards:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2018/mar/28/11-brexit-promises-leavers-quietly-dropped?CMP=fb_gu

687Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 28 2018, 20:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You need a hobby. Give xmiles a PM and see if he'll braid your hair.

688Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 28 2018, 20:23

Hey now, this is the Brexit thread. I’m interested in Brexit therefore I’m in the right place and you’re out of line.

689Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 28 2018, 20:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are only so many times you can tell us you think Brexit is a mistake.

There's more to life than Brexit. It won't kill you.

690Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 28 2018, 20:32

Trust me, I won't get bored of talking about Brexit and it's affects for a while yet. The legal agreement is a recent eventuality, and it should be properly scrutinised – had there been more scrutinisation before the vote we wouldn't be leaving.

691Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 28 2018, 21:02

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

T.R.O.Y wrote:Trust me, I won't get bored of talking about Brexit and it's affects for a while yet. The legal agreement is a recent eventuality, and it should be properly scrutinised – had there been more scrutinisation before the vote we wouldn't be leaving.
You don't know that

692Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 28 2018, 21:04

Of course I can’t be certain, but had we been given all the facts I think it’s a fair assumption - given how tight the result was.

What do you make of the broken promises? Does it matter to you?

693Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 28 2018, 21:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I genuinely don't believe either side had all the facts, because none of us could envisage what could come from it, or how it would come about. We've had to take a lot on faith, but its been an error strewn path from day one, for both sides,

694Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 28 2018, 21:08

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

How can promises be made, when nothing was certain ?

695Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 28 2018, 21:15

Easily enough:

If you vote Brexit, it will be X /we’ll do Y.

696Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 28 2018, 22:13

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:How can promises be made, when nothing was certain ?

Yet the leave campaign consisted of nothing but promises all of which have turned out to be simple lies. Some the day after the referendum (£350m for the NHS) some more recently (controlling our own fisheries). Has any promise made by the leavers actually been delivered?

697Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 28 2018, 22:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let it go. It's happening. Don't waste any more of your life on this shit. Life is short.

698Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 28 2018, 22:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sorry TROY, thats naive. Its been a hell of a trip so far, but we have to accept not everyone will get what they want, leavers, remainers, and the EU itself. Its was a momentous decision, and only time will tell if the end product was worth it. Of course, we will then argue about the outcome, who won, who lost, etc. Its done, its still happening, whats next. None of us know. (but I still think it was the right decision Very Happy)

699Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 28 2018, 22:18

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Life is short but some of us have children and grandchildren and would prefer that the country wasn't fucked up.

Brexit doesn't have to happen.

700Brexit negotiations - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 28 2018, 22:18

Got to take an interest Nat, this will affect us for generations to come.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 42 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum