Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Takeovers - why not us?

+12
boltonbonce
karlypants
Sluffy
Wanderers for 45
Kane57
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
Norpig
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 15:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:God knows what the hell you are talking about.
And not only God. Fortunately most people are able to understand concepts with more than one premise too.

22Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 15:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:God knows what the hell you are talking about.
And not only God. Fortunately most people are able to understand concepts with more than one premise too.

I'm still laughing at your premise that some random billionaire wanted to buy a minority share in the club and Anderson blocked him by asking the billionaire for a miserly five thousand to look at the books.

You're away with the fairies mate.

23Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 15:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

24Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 15:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mods mocking posters is not on. I seriously suggest you stop it.

25Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 15:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Sluffy & Lusty love in continues i see

26Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 15:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Mods mocking posters is not on. I seriously suggest you stop it.
Are you feeling left out or something? Very Happy

27Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 15:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It doesn't do the site any favours when one of the mods is mocking a user simply because he doesn't agree with something that was written.

28Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 15:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it's like a battle of the ego's, neither wants to admit they're wrong

29Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 15:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

30Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 15:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:It doesn't do the site any favours when one of the mods is mocking a user simply because he doesn't agree with something that was written.

At least I'm not closing threads and even banning them like one mod I know used to do.

And even if I am gently mocking him that's nothing compared to the personal abuse of being called a fascist and a moron which he's thrown at me for simply disagreeing with him.

31Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 15:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A bit rich coming from you Bonce.

32Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 15:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scratch

33Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 16:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

You think (or pretend to think) I'm wrong about the ST and post that I'm obsessed like Captain Ahab every time I make any reference to them.

You also think I'm wrong about banning Bread and hardly post on here since because of that, even though you clearly enjoy yourself on Nuts and everybody else wants you to keep posting.

34Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 16:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

time for a lie down and take one of your tablets Sluffy you're getting all worked up again  Very Happy

35Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 16:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:time for a lie down and take one of your tablets Sluffy you're getting all worked up again  Very Happy

Thanks for your concern but I'm not on medication just yet.

To answer one of your earlier posts I am always happy to acknowledge when I get things wrong, I'm certainly not perfect and have apologised loads of times on Nuts over the years, so it certainly isn't any ego on my part to not acknowledge when I'm in the wrong.

Anyone can have an opinion but when that opinion clashes with reality surely then it is more than likely to be wrong - agreed?

There's nothing wrong or embarrassing for an opinion not to be proved correct but to continue the façade by claiming all sorts of weird and wonderful scenarios (some even directly contradicting stuff you had said earlier) is clearly bloody minded, stupid, or simply deliberate trolling.

And it is not me that is doing this.

So I am certainly not conceited enough to be an egotist, unlike some.

36Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 16:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All my comments to you on this thread were meant as a joke Sluffy  but your radar is off these days.

Your constant baiting of Lusty and now Boncey for some strange reason does you or your website no favours

37Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 16:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:All my comments to you on this thread were meant as a joke Sluffy  but your radar is off these days.

Your constant baiting of Lusty and now Boncey for some strange reason does you or your website no favours

I'm baiting nobody mate.

I'm just telling it as it is.

38Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 16:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:You think (or pretend to think) I'm wrong about the ST and post that I'm obsessed like Captain Ahab every time I make any reference to them.

You also think I'm wrong about banning Bread and hardly post on here since because of that, even though you clearly enjoy yourself on Nuts and everybody else wants you to keep posting.
I'm getting tired of explaining myself with regard to the ST.
My views on the ST aren't,in fact,that much different to yours. The fun I had at your expense was because of your attitude toward them.
Anything they tried was wrong. I'm sure if they discovered a cure for blindness,you'd berate them for the disastrous effect they'd had on employment prospects in the white stick industry.
As for Breadman,yes,I,and a number of others,would prefer him to be giving it large on here,but his absence has nothing to do with the frequency of my posts.
I'm having some personal issues to deal with,and I'm posting when I can,so let's cut out this bollocks about sulking.
You really must calm down,and stop taking this so seriously.
Buy yourself some slippers.
I promise never to call you Captain Ahab again. king

39Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 17:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Sluffy wrote:You think (or pretend to think) I'm wrong about the ST and post that I'm obsessed like Captain Ahab every time I make any reference to them.

I'm getting tired of explaining myself with regard to the ST.
My views on the ST aren't,in fact,that much different to yours. The fun I had at your expense was because of your attitude toward them.
Anything they tried was wrong. I'm sure if they discovered a cure for blindness,you'd berate them for the disastrous effect they'd had on employment prospects in the white stick industry.
As for Breadman,yes,I,and a number of others,would prefer him to be giving it large on here,but his absence has nothing to do with the frequency of my posts.
I'm having some personal issues to deal with,and I'm posting when I can,so let's cut out this bollocks about sulking.
You really must calm down,and stop taking this so seriously.
Buy yourself some slippers.
I promise never to call you Captain Ahab again. king

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having personal issues and I'm sure everybody would wish with me that things work out speedily and favourably for you.

I know you shared similar views to myself on the ST (that's why I put it in brackets in my post above) but sometimes the joke goes on for far too long - and if you say the same thing enough times some people start to believe it to be true.

Same goes with jokes from others also, sometimes you need to put the record straight otherwise people start to believe the jokes to be real too.

As for Bread he can come back on Nuts anytime he wants providing he drops his agendas.  I know you've passed on the message and he's declined but the offer still stands.

I've yet to have anything said or done to me on the many internet forums I've been on over the years to actually trouble me in real life so as I'm apparently noted for saying - I don't take it seriously - never have, never will.

I look forward to you resolving your real life issues and resuming your enjoyment of Nuts because clearly the site is much better with you than without you.

40Takeovers - why not us? - Page 2 Empty Re: Takeovers - why not us? Wed Sep 13 2017, 17:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheers Sluffy,your kind thoughts are appreciated.
I should add that my personal issues don't involve leg shaving. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum