Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dingle's game against NEC Nijmegen off after 'riots'

+3
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stupid Dingles, they were probably fighting themselves.

Blackburn Game Cancelled

Although perhaps you can understand it after defeat to some team called the Go Ahead Eagles the other day.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

countdown to bolton hater post....

My brethren were looking for that fat chicken boy bwfc71, I hope they found him.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:My brethren were looking for that fat chicken boy bwfc71, I hope they found him.

Funny, but you're encouraging a lengthy Dutch geography post from bwfc71 with that remark.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nijmegen must be soft as shit if they're worried about Blackburn supporters. We take the piss every time we go there and they never do anything.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

Funny, but you're encouraging a lengthy Dutch geography post from bwfc71 with that remark.

ha ha, LH is right, you're about to get a post about how many miles it is from his front door to Nijmegen via bus. He may even go through the timetable for you.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:countdown to bolton hater post....

Very Happy

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:countdown to bolton hater post....

Very Happy

He's so quick isn't he. Laughing

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No geographocal post but, its a shame the Rovers bretheren were not in Amsterdam as they would have had such a "gay" weekend, especially with it being "Pride" weekend!!! Or maybe thats the reason they were fighting - missing out on all the "treets"

bwfc71 wrote:No geographocal post but, its a shame the Rovers bretheren were not in Amsterdam as they would have had such a "gay" weekend, especially with it being "Pride" weekend!!! Or maybe thats the reason they were fighting - missing out on all the "treets"

So no chance of you jetsetting the world this weekend then? Did you put your best frock on?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nope, as most of the weekend I was in 'S-gravenhage with friends, except for today, laid up in bed with man-flu - thank goodness for my girlfriend bringing me soup and hot drinks!

Anyway, how was Liverpool yesterday, BH, and I bet you have your tickets for the various functions in Manchester for the Bank Holiday, at the end of the month?

bolton hater is vile

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:bolton hater is vile

Laughing

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:
Anyway, how was Liverpool yesterday, BH, and I bet you have your tickets for the various functions in Manchester for the Bank Holiday, at the end of the month?

Chris, I can well understand you knowing it's gay pride in Amsterdam because you claim to live there (or just outside), but why do you seem to know all the other red letter days on the homosexual calendar?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chris, if you want to come out you may as well, no one will care.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

largehat wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Chris, I can well understand you knowing it's gay pride in Amsterdam because you claim to live there (or just outside), but why do you seem to know all the other red letter days on the homosexual calendar?

Liverpool is easy enough as its always the same weekend as the Amsterdam one - and its often reported either on the Sunday or the Monday on Granada Reports. Well it has been over last few years and it just kind have got etched in my memory that its same weekend. (plus a mate mentioned it last night!)

Manchester is because I used to work in Manchester and just remember all the hype it receives and the posters etc that go up around the city that it was always the last weekend in August - coinciding with the Bank Holiday - same weekend as Notting Hill Carnival, and the Matthew Street Festival in Liverpool.

Aprt from that I have no idea which other city has a "Pride" weekend and if they do when it is.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Nijmegen must be soft as shit if they're worried about Blackburn supporters. We take the piss every time we go there and they never do anything.

Reebok Rebel 'Likes' this... Dingle's game against NEC Nijmegen off after 'riots' Facebook-like

bwfc71 wrote:
Liverpool is easy enough as its always the same weekend as the Amsterdam one - and its often reported either on the Sunday or the Monday on Granada Reports. Well it has been over last few years and it just kind have got etched in my memory that its same weekend. (plus a mate mentioned it last night!)

As he was bumming you?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

As he was bumming you?

Looks like that you assumed the mate I mentioned was a male!!!!!

The mate in question is a female.

Anyway, as you are an ardent fan on the Rovers, howcome you were not in Nijmegen, or is it case the plane couldn't take off because of your weight?

bwfc71 wrote:

Looks like that you assumed the mate I mentioned was a male!!!!!

The mate in question is a female.

Anyway, as you are an ardent fan on the Rovers, howcome you were not in Nijmegen, or is it case the plane couldn't take off because of your weight?

Hmm your mates are always "female", are you some sort of fanny magnet? I didn't travel to Holland because I was busy putting my length about.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum