Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dingle's game against NEC Nijmegen off after 'riots'

+3
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Looks like that you assumed the mate I mentioned was a male!!!!!

The mate in question is a female.

Anyway, as you are an ardent fan on the Rovers, howcome you were not in Nijmegen, or is it case the plane couldn't take off because of your weight?

Hmm your mates are always "female", are you some sort of fanny magnet? I didn't travel to Holland because I was busy putting my length about.

It is true that I do have more female friends than male - always happened, even at school.

Anyway Nijmegen is in Gelderland not in either Nord Holland or Zuid Holland!

About time you learned some geography.

Nijmegen is in Holland. Fact. Perhaps you are lying about being in Holland. The guys in school who had more female friends were always fat gays.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Nijmegen is in Holland. Fact. Perhaps you are lying about being in Holland. The guys in school who had more female friends were always fat gays.

Fact is Holland doesn't actually exist as a country! It is a collquialism for the country. The name of the country is The Netherlands and Holland only exists in the name of 2 provences - Nord Holland and Zuid Holland. Apart from geography, maybe you should learn some European history.

At school I wasn't as big (although I almost same size now as I was when I was 16) and actually competed in athletic events such as 100m , 200m and the long jump.

As for being gay, I know I am not and never will be - just the thought of a man trying to pick me up absolutely sickens me physically, BUT you have admitted quite a few times on here (of which Reebok Rebel and others will back-up) that you are gay.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:
At school I wasn't as big (although I almost same size now as I was when I was 16) and actually competed in athletic events such as 100m , 200m and the long jump.

What times and distances did you get?

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

What times and distances did you get?

He didn't finish the 100m, too far. Ditto the long-jump, he collapsed before he even got near any sand.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

100m was on one occassion just over 43 seconds - that was wayback in 5th year (1987/88) but long jump I can't remember.

Stopped doing athletics as I did my knee in and needed an operation - at time, and now, was frightened of operations and didn't have it done and now I have early arthritis anyway :-)

Although I have to admit I was under-weight in those days. Nowadays I am close to the average weight for height and age (just over by a stone).

Anyway back to the matter in hand, as in if BH wasn't in the Netherlands over the weekend for the Rovers match and yet he proclaims he didn't go as he was on a sex-weekend, then why was he online for most of Saturday daytime and evening and all day Sunday - seems he didn't get any and possibly all mouth as usual? (and that wouldn't surprise me either)

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:100m was on one occassion just over 43 seconds

I thought you meant you were good at it Smile

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:100m was on one occassion just over 43 seconds