Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

+35
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Banks of the Croal
sunlight
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Nigelbwfc
wessy
RustyNail
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
observer
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
DEANO82
Growler
okocha
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 50]

501OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 01 2019, 22:12

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Klopp is another Wenger. Lots of money and never wins anything?

502OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu May 02 2019, 09:44

Bolton Nuts

Admin

That Messi free kick reminded me of me. Such precision... 
I've never done it under the pressure of 98,500 fans though.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

503OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu May 02 2019, 09:47

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Angry Dad wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:You have to look at the big games to find your answer.

Ronaldo always delivers.
Ronaldo is a grade 1 Ponce, i'd like to give him a slap. Messi by miles the man is out of this world a real man he don't sit around drinking martinis and shaving his legs.
Yeah, because that's how we decide who is a better player. Love how your post has homophobic undertones but somehow in the same sentence you come across as being in love with real men, which kind of makes you gay for bearded men.

504OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu May 02 2019, 10:50

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Biggie wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:You have to look at the big games to find your answer.

Ronaldo always delivers.
Ronaldo is a grade 1 Ponce, i'd like to give him a slap. Messi by miles the man is out of this world a real man he don't sit around drinking martinis and shaving his legs.
Yeah, because that's how we decide who is a better player. Love how your post has homophobic undertones but somehow in the same sentence you come across as being in love with real men, which kind of makes you gay for bearded men.
:rofl:

505OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu May 02 2019, 13:52

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Anyone see the Messi free kick tonight. Wow!

Are we ignoring the deflection which took it right into the top corner and out of reach of the keeper? 

I’m not convinced he was that good last night. Yes, he scored 2 but one was a deflected free kick and the other nodded in from close range. Beyond that I don’t think he had a good game.

I know he’s amazing and arguably the best player ever but I hate how the media has us believe he’s super-human after a performance like that.

Jordi Alba was by far the best player on the pitch but he’s barely had a mention.

506OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu May 02 2019, 16:57

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I believe Ronaldo is the better player, largely because he has consistently produced at the very top level in not just one league but in three, namely the Premier League, La Ligua Primera and now in Serie A with Juventus. Also I think he's proven far more effective and reliable on the international stage and in the really 'big games' like CL finals where for me Messi has often 'choked' for want of a better word.

In truth in terms of sheer talent and native ability Messi is probably ahead but in terms of performance particularly when it counts I think Ronaldo takes it and since football is all about results that for me gives the title to the Portugese Poser.

507OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun May 05 2019, 10:36

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I think I would agree with the Ronaldo comment from LPP.

508OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon May 06 2019, 15:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I hope city keep the bin dippers at bay tonight.

509OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue May 07 2019, 21:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Liverpool have been unbelievable tonight.

510OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue May 07 2019, 22:01

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a result - totally deserved

511OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 08 2019, 22:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spurs v Liverpool final. Incredible.

512OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 08 2019, 22:11

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What a great couple of nights of European cup games.

513OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 08 2019, 23:11

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another great comeback

514OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu May 09 2019, 00:10

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thank God for the Champions League. What an incredible couple of nights football we've had the pleasure of witnessing. I feel sorry for Ajax given that their squad will be ripped apart this Summer, zero sympathy for Messi and Barca, but credit to Tottenham tonight for pulling off what they did in 45 crazy minutes. Its very close to what Liverpool's miracle last night. I don't think I have ever enjoyed football as much without Bolton being involved. What a game!

515OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu May 09 2019, 08:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was watching the Spurs game on my laptop and shouted so loudly when they got the injury time goal that my lad woke up and came flying down the stairs  Laughing

516OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon May 13 2019, 15:07

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Just need a Spurs win to follow City's triumph and i'll be a happy man.

517OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Aug 07 2019, 15:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wayne Rooney has signed a £100k a week deal with Derby!

518OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Aug 09 2019, 18:29

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Liverpool play Norwich tonight for their opener against Norwich. Can see a tonking here. Liverpool 4-0

519OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Sep 02 2019, 11:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did Harry Kane dive yesterday against Arsenal?

Big debate going on about it on talkSport. Jamie O'hara saying he was just being clever by 'drawing contact'.

I reckon he went down far too easily.

520OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 26 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Sep 02 2019, 18:42

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bale and Kane to Man Utd in January and Summer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum