Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shabbir Khilji

+12
Maurice Greene
Ten Bobsworth
observer
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Information About Shabir Kiljee Tue Oct 22 2019, 11:48

Mustafa Asim

David Ngog
David Ngog

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Who is this bloke, does anyone have any information about him? ..dunno..
Yes I do have information about this man. I been to his house in Bolton few times and he pretenteded a big businessman. He barrowed £10,000 from me and its over a year now he keeps saying very soon very soon. I have his signed checque which was not honored by his bank. If someone has other information I am happy to talk to that person. I am happy to talk to anyone.
I am talking legal action and charge on his property.

42Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Tue Oct 22 2019, 11:53

Mustafa Asim

David Ngog
David Ngog

Yes I do have information about this man. I been to his house in Bolton few times and he pretenteded a big businessman. He barrowed £10,000 from me and its over a year now he keeps saying very soon very soon. I have his signed checque which was not honored by his bank. If someone has other information I am happy to talk to that person. I am happy to talk to anyone.

43Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty reply Tue Oct 22 2019, 11:56

Mustafa Asim

David Ngog
David Ngog

Kane57 wrote:Ken is certainly wasting a lot of time blaming everyone else

Yes I do have information about this manKiljee Shabbir . I been to his house in Bolton few times and he pretenteded a big businessman. He barrowed £10,000 from me and its over a year now he keeps saying very soon very soon. I have his signed checque which was not honored by his bank. If someone has other information I am happy to talk to that person. I am happy to talk to anyone.

44Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Shabbir Kiliji Tue Oct 22 2019, 12:09

Mustafa Asim

David Ngog
David Ngog

45Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Tue Oct 22 2019, 12:11

Mustafa Asim

David Ngog
David Ngog

boltonbonce wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:What's he worth I wonder?

He is probably some fantasist who likes the attention.

In that case he should join Nuts. He'd be in his element.

46Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Tue Oct 22 2019, 12:12

Mustafa Asim

David Ngog
David Ngog

Kane57 wrote:Plenty on Google

47Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Tue Oct 22 2019, 12:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wish someone had some information

48Shabbir Khilji - Page 3 Empty Re: Shabbir Khilji Tue Oct 22 2019, 13:07

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy