Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fan GOES IN on Tim Ream fan account thinking it's REAM.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Saw this on twitter last night and it did give me a laugh. Some guy absolutely in bits that "tim ream" was tweeting during a match. Even though it was a fan account called "timreamhugefans"

Here's the tweets.

@Timreamhugefans just readin twitter back for tonights match n u tweeted at half time some shit about coyles injury probs #headinthegame

@Timreamhugefans do u even want to play for this team??? #paycheck

@Marvinsordell have a word with this nugget @Timreamhugefans tweeting at HT of match tonight #paycheck #headinthegame #bwfc wtf!!!!

@Timreamhugefans erm..... it's half time, maybe put the phone down and earn your 20k #amateur.

Very Happy

How stupid can some people be?

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Saw this on twitter last night and it did give me a laugh. Some guy absolutely in bits that "tim ream" was tweeting during a match. Even though it was a fan account called "timreamhugefans"

Here's the tweets.

@Timreamhugefans just readin twitter back for tonights match n u tweeted at half time some shit about coyles injury probs #headinthegame

@Timreamhugefans do u even want to play for this team??? #paycheck

@Marvinsordell have a word with this nugget @Timreamhugefans tweeting at HT of match tonight #paycheck #headinthegame #bwfc wtf!!!!

@Timreamhugefans erm..... it's half time, maybe put the phone down and earn your 20k #amateur.

Very Happy

How stupid can some people be?

To be fair a footballer should not be on his phone at half time and maybe thats Coyles fault, Instead of giving team talk maybe he just lets them do what they want to do, I think Coyle maybe more of a friend to the player than a manager and maybe he is more suited as a number 2. But yes this guy should not be tweeting rubbish like that to a player

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry Leeds just to be clear, that is not Tim Ream in any way shape or form. Ream didn't tweet anything this guy just thought Ream was tweeting it and had a tantrum.

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Sorry Leeds just to be clear, that is not Tim Ream in any way shape or form. Ream didn't tweet anything this guy just thought Ream was tweeting it and had a tantrum.

HA HA so this guy calls Ream a amateur and he cant even get his facts right? What a idiot I bet he is signing on today and his money will come in time for fridays games.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What an idiot Smile .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum