Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Josh Vela

+10
Wanderers for 45
bryan458
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
observer
wessy
karlypants
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Josh Vela - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Vela Thu Dec 07 2017, 09:36

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

xmiles wrote:
Growler wrote:If Vela goes to Brighton it'll be at least 5 ex Bolton "stars" in the Premier League, 3 of them at Chelsea and Arsenal.

And what did we get? about £10 million combined for Gary Cahill, Aaron Mooy, Marcus Alonso and Rob Holding.

I can't remember us ever getting a fair price for one of our players. Anyone got any suggestions of us getting a good deal on a sale?
Anelka.

22Josh Vela - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Vela Thu Dec 07 2017, 10:25

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

£14 million a fair price for Nicolas Anelka?, if Bolton had a supply of more world class strikers Chelsea would love to be paying £14 million a time.

Blackburn got £15 million  for David Bentley who was obviously a class or two below Anelka

23Josh Vela - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Vela Thu Dec 07 2017, 20:20

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I can't see us losing anyone in January,

1) KA is banking on retaining our championship status

2) He publicly asked the fans to help fund the transfer window it makes no sense to weaken the squad unless a decent amount is offered and 750k is not the answer surely.

Not sure how fans pledging money by attending the home games until May helps in January a bit of a flawed plan Kenneth.

24Josh Vela - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Vela Thu Dec 07 2017, 20:58

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wessy wrote:I can't see us losing anyone in January,

2) He publicly asked the fans to help fund the transfer window it makes no sense to weaken the squad unless a decent amount is offered and 750k is not the answer surely.

Not sure how fans pledging money by attending the home games until May helps in January a bit of a flawed plan Kenneth.
I think he was touting the half season ticket.

25Josh Vela - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Vela Thu Dec 07 2017, 21:21

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

MartinBWFC wrote:
wessy wrote:I can't see us losing anyone in January,

I think he was touting the half season ticket.
 this

26Josh Vela - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Vela Thu Dec 07 2017, 21:23

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think it may well be that our gates may increase should we get into the Prem, so why aren't those fans now not attending? Seems like they're standing around watching the present fans building the swimming pool and once it's completed the absentees will want to be first into the pool.
My Grandad often tells me of the massive gates at Burnden Park back in the day, though I think moving out to Horwich disenfranchised some of the Farnworth/Kearsley/Clifton/Swinton folk. We need a tramlink system Manchester to Horwich direct to have some good increase in fan numbers.

27Josh Vela - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Vela Fri Dec 08 2017, 08:23

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Home support will increase in the top division because thousands of people only want to watch top division football.This is the case at the vast majority of clubs in England.Even the magnificently loyal Man City crowd was 26,000 lower in the 3rd tier than it is now

28Josh Vela - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Vela Fri Dec 08 2017, 12:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFC fans are fickle. Anderson was comparing this season to last, but last year we were expected to win lots of games and this year we're not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum