Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

QPR 2-0 BWFC

+16
y2johnny
Kane57
Reebok Trotter
Jizadine
BoltonTillIDie
okocha
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Growler
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sat Feb 17 2018, 16:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on you whites!!!

42QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sat Feb 17 2018, 17:11

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Fucking gash that was, 9 points we have from away games this season that stat alone tells you all you need to know about Parkinson considering 3 of those 9 goals came at Sunderland, he's fucking clueless at this level, I get it's pointless sacking him right now, but by fuck he has to go in May.

43QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sat Feb 17 2018, 17:31

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We made QPR look like a premier side today.  Freeman and Smith looked like gladiators and we looked like lambs awaiting the slaughter.  Little's challenge was clumsy, and the red perhaps harsh.  The result, though, was not harsh.  

We have to hope there are three worse teams out there this season.  The Sunderland game becomes a priority.  Who do you put up front?  We barely had an offense today and our possession continues to be a problem.  Parky was dealt a bad deck, but these past two games showcased our weaknesses... namely offense and defense.  I only hope there are three worse than us and we have a chance to rebuild for the Championship this summer.

44QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sat Feb 17 2018, 17:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Calm down chaps, sluffy has assured us we're staying up so don't get your y-fronts in a twist.

Just ignore the fact we've only scored 9 goals away from home all season, it's meaningless!

45QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sat Feb 17 2018, 17:40

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Vela injured, Little suspended, Ken's luck is running out.

Fully expecting the shit to hit the fan against Sunderland

46QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sat Feb 17 2018, 17:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A team on a terrible run coming to the Macron. What can possibly go wrong?

47QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sat Feb 17 2018, 17:59

Disappointing, QPR are a poor side but thought we’d struggle today. Littles sending off blew the game plan (sit deep, stay solid and try and nick a goal). The lack of Striker probably even more of an issue away from home.

48QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sat Feb 17 2018, 18:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, we are fucking dogmeat away from home. Always have been

49QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sat Feb 17 2018, 19:50

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, we are fucking dogmeat away from home. Always have been
No it's not, the only time it was worse than this was the season we were relegated, and I think if Lennon had been given the chance to sign the amount of players this goon has, he'd have done a whole lot better than Parkinson has.

50QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sat Feb 17 2018, 19:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:No it's not, the only time it was worse than this was the season we were relegated, and I think if Lennon had been given the chance to sign the amount of players this goon has, he'd have done a whole lot better than Parkinson has.

Get a grip Martin you bellend, Lennon was absolutely clueless.

51QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sat Feb 17 2018, 20:03

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:No it's not, the only time it was worse than this was the season we were relegated, and I think if Lennon had been given the chance to sign the amount of players this goon has, he'd have done a whole lot better than Parkinson has.

Get a grip Martin you bellend, Lennon was absolutely clueless.
Yes, but had more of an idea than this goon.

52QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sat Feb 17 2018, 20:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Yes, but had more of an idea than this goon.

He really didn't.

53QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sat Feb 17 2018, 20:40

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

To me its the same old problem...nobody in midfield. They were passing across the center circle and not a Bolton shirt to be seen.  Also I noticed we barely won a second ball all game. No idea as to why that is.
QPR were not that good.....any team with some gumption would have had a point or three today.
I didn't know Vela was injured I thought Parky took him off for not touching the ball in the first half.
Next game is going to be fun.....carry on.

54QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sun Feb 18 2018, 00:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The goals (and saves!) -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chins up fellas - we can't win them all.

55QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sun Feb 18 2018, 08:01

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Saint Ken did a marvellous job getting that much for someone probably in the top 5 worst strikers in our entire history, but he also shafted PP.

It's no surprise to hear whispers that PP wanted Wyke from Bradford, only to be told be Saint Ken that you're getting who I say you're getting.

If we go down then it'll 100% be on his shoulders and I wonder then whether Leeds Wanderer and the other mentally weak Kenneth lovers will be quite so keen on their man by that point.

56QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sun Feb 18 2018, 11:03

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:Saint Ken did a marvellous job getting that much for someone probably in the top 5 worst strikers in our entire history, but he also shafted PP.

It's no surprise to hear whispers that PP wanted Wyke from Bradford, only to be told be Saint Ken that you're getting who I say you're getting.

If we go down then it'll 100% be on his shoulders and I wonder then whether Leeds Wanderer and the other mentally weak Kenneth lovers will be quite so keen on their man by that point.

As an apparent mentally weak Kenneth lover, I'd accept that he did what he thought best at the time.

Why would he want to sabotage his own asset and make it worth millions less just to spite his own manager (it would probably cheaper financially to him by simply sacking him and his backroom staff if that was his intent)?

The most likely outcome is that we'll stay up (not because we are any good but because there are three teams even worse than us!) and he's got £5/6 million (or whatever we end up with) for a striker who probably will end up a very bad buy for them.

Maybe it is a risk but that's what's separates the men from the boys in business and I think he's calculated correctly.

We'll soon find out come the end of the season won't we!

57QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sun Feb 18 2018, 11:20

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Kane57 wrote:Saint Ken did a marvellous job getting that much for someone probably in the top 5 worst strikers in our entire history, but he also shafted PP.

If that's true, and I suspect it's a very big IF, then it reinforces my thoughts on Parkinson being a weak man, any decent manager would tell Ken to fuck off and walk, but Parkinson knows this gig is the biggest he's ever likely to get.

58QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sun Feb 18 2018, 11:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

MartinBWFC wrote:

If that's true, and I suspect it's a very big IF, then it reinforces my thoughts on Parkinson being a weak man, any decent manager would tell Ken to fuck off and walk, but Parkinson knows this gig is the biggest he's ever likely to get.

Have you ever been over ruled by your boss at work?

I have.

Did you quit the job when it happened?

I didn't.

Does that make me a weak man - or is it just an every day occurrence that we all have to deal with and get on with life?

59QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sun Feb 18 2018, 11:38

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The match itself yesterday showed exactly why we made a mistake in selling Madine without a similar replacement. As if to underline the point graphically, QPR, by contrast, had the dangerously effective and robust Smith leading the line, whilst we were utterly toothless in attack......no strength to out-muscle defenders and no heading ability, except from set-pieces. We have a bit more pace now but Walker was always forlornly chasing lost causes and got no change out of the QPR backline who simply passed it around between them without pressure. Madine used to occupy a couple of defenders, leaving space for others. Not pretty but effective, especially when midfield creativity is missing.

Alnwick was fine, but the defenders tended to make rash, hurried clearances straight to QPR players. We were very disappointed in our full-backs, both defensively and going forward. Henry battled but only in a defensive cause. Vela was anonymous.

Some poor bloke in front of us keeled over and was carried out on a stretcher.....an apparent heart attack, certainly not caused by any excitement before his eyes. Grim stuff in every way.

QPR were very ordinary but were quicker to the ball, and the man advantage inevitably told. They had one creative source....and Smith's continual aerial threat.

60QPR 2-0 BWFC - Page 3 Empty Re: QPR 2-0 BWFC Sun Feb 18 2018, 11:44

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

Have you ever been over ruled by your boss at work?

I have.

Did you quit the job when it happened?

I didn't.

Does that make me a weak man - or is it just an every day occurrence that we all have to deal with and get on with life?
I think you've conveniently missed the point, if Ken has said we sign who he says we sign then that massively undermines Parkinson's position, and puts out a statement that he doesn't trust his managers judgement on player recruitment, looking at the bigger picture it could be the reason we don't see a lot of the likes of Karacan, ALF, and the likes, I mean he signed Charsley, Flanagan on deadline day and they've vanished into thin air, not the sign of good recruitment, but then were they signed by Parkinson?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum