Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Norwich 0-0 Bolton

+11
MartinBWFC
boltonbonce
wessy
gloswhite
rammywhite
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
wanderlust
Leeds_Trotter
Boggersbelief
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 18:03

MartinBWFC wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:21% possession, no shots on goal, thanks Parkinson.

Thanks indeed, an unexpected point keeps us 4 points from the drop.
Unexpected, but by fuck we rode our luck again.

Parky’s plan away from home is always to sit in and get a point. With this set of players at his disposal that’s the correct approach, especially at a strong side like Norwich.

That approach means giving up possession and most of our own attacking threat. It’s a great point, you need to get real.

62Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 18:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:even though we're still only 4 points out of the drop zone with Hull and Barnsley each having a game in hand on us and both starting to find form.

Yes, Barnsley winning their 2nd game in 19 is clearly "a bit of form" :facepalm: .

Anyway, I don't give a shit about Barnsley & Hull, the three teams currently in the bottom 3 are the ones to keep an eye on. They all play away next weekend, and we have a home game against PNE. Vital we win.

63Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 23:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Jizadine wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Commentary here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks Sluffy. Worked a treat. Good point away from home :-)

Happy to be the focal point Jiz but the real thanks (mine included) should go to a fellow Nutter who went to all the trouble of providing todays version of Radio Nuts whilst Karly and BTID were unavailable.

I've already expressed our thanks to him on behalf of myself and the forum and he is more than happy to step up in the future if ever we need help again.

Karly should be back before our next game and hopefully we will all back to normal then.

Very Happy

64Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sat Feb 24 2018, 23:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Match highlights - all 54 seconds of it!!!

Very Happy

65Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sun Feb 25 2018, 02:57

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:
Jizadine wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Commentary here -

Thanks Sluffy. Worked a treat. Good point away from home :-)

Happy to be the focal point Jiz but the real thanks (mine included) should go to a fellow Nutter who went to all the trouble of providing todays version of Radio Nuts whilst Karly and BTID were unavailable.

I've already expressed our thanks to him on behalf of myself and the forum and he is more than happy to step up in the future if ever we need help again.

Karly should be back before our next game and hopefully we will all back to normal then.

Very Happy
Please thank the anonymous benefactor for those of us living far away.  Welcome back Karly!

66Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sun Feb 25 2018, 03:27

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:even though we're still only 4 points out of the drop zone with Hull and Barnsley each having a game in hand on us and both starting to find form.

Yes, Barnsley winning their 2nd game in 19 is clearly "a bit of form" :facepalm: .

Anyway, I don't give a shit about Barnsley & Hull, the three teams currently in the bottom 3 are the ones to keep an eye on. They all play away next weekend, and we have a home game against PNE. Vital we win.
Instead of reading Parky's drivel, and being that you are at every home game, why don't you write a column that has a realistic evaluation of how we did, and particularly who performed and who didn't.  It would provide a sharp contrast to the boilerplate we read every week from the club.

67Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sun Feb 25 2018, 08:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:Instead of reading Parky's drivel, and being that you are at every home game, why don't you write a column that has a realistic evaluation of how we did, and particularly who performed and who didn't.  It would provide a sharp contrast to the boilerplate we read every week from the club.

That's a job for the people running the site.

68Norwich 0-0 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich 0-0 Bolton Sun Feb 25 2018, 09:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
observer wrote:Instead of reading Parky's drivel, and being that you are at every home game, why don't you write a column that has a realistic evaluation of how we did, and particularly who performed and who didn't.  It would provide a sharp contrast to the boilerplate we read every week from the club.

That's a job for the people running the site.
You're one of the founders of this site so get typing  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum