Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starting Eleven against Reading

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Starting Eleven against Reading Empty Starting Eleven against Reading Sun Mar 04 2018, 14:51

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Since almost everyone thought Parky got it wrong against Preston, let's give him a chance to read our starting eleven.  Henry and Little back (thankfully)!

2Starting Eleven against Reading Empty Re: Starting Eleven against Reading Sun Mar 04 2018, 15:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Alnwick in goal

I'll go for three at the back

Dervite, Wheater and Beevers

Little and Robinson wing backs,

Pratley and Henry defensive mids

Karacan attacking mid

Ameobi and Alf in attack.

I've gone for the safe option of picking a team that as played most of the season together, preferring Karacan to Vela and Alf to Clough or Wilbraham.

I've gone for those two partly because they are both ex-Reading and returning players usually find a little bit extra on returning to former grounds. I think Vela and Clough usually compliment each other so maybe save those two for Saturdays game.

3Starting Eleven against Reading Empty Re: Starting Eleven against Reading Sun Mar 04 2018, 16:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd pick the following:

Alnwick

Little - Burke - Wheater - A.Taylor

Morais - Henry - Pratley - Robinson

Clough - Vela

============================

But as Parky seems to pick names out of a hat his team will be something like this:

Clough

Pratley - Vela - Le Fondre - Ameobi - Henry

Burke - Wilma - Walker - C.Taylor

Derik

4Starting Eleven against Reading Empty Re: Starting Eleven against Reading Sun Mar 04 2018, 18:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alnwick

Little     Wheater      Beevers   Robinson

Henry    Kirchhoff

Morais     Clough      Ameobi

ALF

5Starting Eleven against Reading Empty Re: Starting Eleven against Reading Sun Mar 04 2018, 20:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Obasi will start

6Starting Eleven against Reading Empty Re: Starting Eleven against Reading Mon Mar 05 2018, 08:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just looked at my team again and realised i left out Vela but not changing it as he's only just back from injury and was anonymous against PNE.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum