Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What if the Bible is true.

+8
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
rammywhite
boltonbonce
Angry Dad
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What if the Bible is true. - Page 2 Empty Re: What if the Bible is true. Mon Mar 26 2018, 23:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Surely it's better to have belief of another life it gives you a purpose in this life.

22What if the Bible is true. - Page 2 Empty Re: What if the Bible is true. Tue Mar 27 2018, 08:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:Because it was the school Mrs Pig went to and she is Catholic. The Catholic schools have a much better reputation and i can put up with the religion if my kids get a good education.

So basically you're a massive hypocrite.

The truth is, deep down, you are unsure about God rather than 100% dismissive. If there was a "tooth fairy" school you wouldn't send your kids there even if it was the best school in the country. But you allow them to attend catholic school because you don't entirely dismiss God.

PM me and I'll send you some lovely hymn lyrics.
I'd rather you send me some obscure Hip-Hop tracks to be honest  Very Happy

23What if the Bible is true. - Page 2 Empty Re: What if the Bible is true. Tue Mar 27 2018, 10:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Cecil Him number 38? There must have been a few.

24What if the Bible is true. - Page 2 Empty Re: What if the Bible is true. Tue Mar 27 2018, 11:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:Because it was the school Mrs Pig went to and she is Catholic. The Catholic schools have a much better reputation and i can put up with the religion if my kids get a good education.

So basically you're a massive hypocrite.

The truth is, deep down, you are unsure about God rather than 100% dismissive. If there was a "tooth fairy" school you wouldn't send your kids there even if it was the best school in the country. But you allow them to attend catholic school because you don't entirely dismiss God.

PM me and I'll send you some lovely hymn lyrics.
I'd rather you send me some obscure Hip-Hop tracks to be honest  Very Happy
Only a fool mocks the lord, desist lest you be smote.

25What if the Bible is true. - Page 2 Empty Re: What if the Bible is true. Tue Mar 27 2018, 11:07

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I was smoted once by an old lady with an umberella not an experience i'd like to repeat an all i said was any bloke would be proud of that beard love.

26What if the Bible is true. - Page 2 Empty Re: What if the Bible is true. Wed Mar 28 2018, 14:02

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lots of God fearing people seem to be devout and then go and do horrendous things, so total hypocrisy.
ie nuns beating the shit out of kids, priests running off with the bingo money etc.

I prefer to try my best to live life to the full, be nice to people and treat people how i would like to be treated.
And then cometh the hour i will be judged on that premise, or not!!!

I think it's better to not go to church but be nice, than be obsessed with religion go every Sunday then spend all week being a bastard.

27What if the Bible is true. - Page 2 Empty Re: What if the Bible is true. Wed Mar 28 2018, 14:07

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I used to be quite religious. Went to church and all that of my own accord up until being about 18

But then i grew up

The bible is just a shit disney film in book form

Full of fairy tales about a bloke with a beard and a few shit magic tricks

28What if the Bible is true. - Page 2 Empty Re: What if the Bible is true. Wed Mar 28 2018, 16:15

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I believe there is something , but don't want to put a name on it. 

Mind you, when I get nearer the day I fall off my perch, I'll have to start cramming for my finals  Very Happy

29What if the Bible is true. - Page 2 Empty Re: What if the Bible is true. Wed Mar 28 2018, 16:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I believe there is something , but don't want to put a name on it. 

Mind you, when I get nearer the day I fall off my perch, I'll have to start cramming for my finals  Very Happy
I'll get stuck in the gates.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum