Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Klasnic and Reo Coker...

+11
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
xmiles
Michael Bolton
terenceanne
JonnyRandom
Spillthebeans
aaron_bwfc
Reebok_Rebel
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Klasnic and Reo Coker... Thu Aug 16 2012, 12:42

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

just noticed both these have 'left' the club...

but have not found new clubs yet?

are they still technically Bolton players contractually, or have they ACTUALLY left and they are now full-blown free agents?

anyone else expecting them to 'skulk' back and ask to carry on playing?

if so, would you let them? Suspect

2Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Thu Aug 16 2012, 12:46

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

No they have nothing to do with us now, officially free agents. NRC used the clause in his contract that he could walk away if we went down and klasnics contract ended on the 1st july.

3Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Thu Aug 16 2012, 12:46

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

aaron_bwfc wrote:No they have nothing to do with us now, officially free agents. NRC used the clause in his contract that he could walk away if we went down and klasnics contract ended on the 1st july.

thanks for clearing that up Very Happy

4Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Thu Aug 16 2012, 13:13

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wonder if any teams have shown an interest in them

5Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Thu Aug 16 2012, 13:15

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

To be honest i wouldnt touch nrc with a shitty stick now. He left and it was his decision. Klasnic on the other hand i think is different. We let him go to reduce the wage bill. If he still needed a club and was willing to take a pay cut then i would welcome him back. He could be an exellent impact player in the championship

6Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Thu Aug 16 2012, 13:22

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

agree with you about NRC, think he thought he was too good for the championship, I personally didn't and still don't rate him and I am glad that we are shot of him

7Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Thu Aug 16 2012, 13:28

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I would have both back tomorrow ..... Klas would score a boat load at this level if given the chance. A one year contract for both of them .... how could that hurt us... especially if Mavies goes.

8Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Thu Aug 16 2012, 13:42

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I can't see where Klasnic will go next. He never seemed fit enough to play more than about 2 games on the spin.

NRC IMO was our best player last season, I was very impressed with him after always thinking he was a cart horse at Villa and West Ham. It is a shame he left us because we went down but I guess he was on big wages so was probably for the best he left.

9Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Thu Aug 16 2012, 13:56

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I'd take NRC back - we need a "tough man midfielder" and I don't expect loyalty in football players. They work for money like the rest of us.

Don't think we need Klasnic now that we have Sordell (our "best finisher") and Afobe.

10Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Thu Aug 16 2012, 14:09

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

NRC has turned Fulham down recently, when you consider he is a Londoner, that we will not be offering either PL football or more money than Fulham, that the club hierarchy seem less than impressed with him jumping ship within days of relegation (he had until 1st July to decide), there's more chance of me playing for BWFC than Nigel Reo-Coker.

11Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Thu Aug 16 2012, 14:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not fussed they're gone.

I liked NRC i think he was underrated by fans tbh. But he's gone now and no i wouldn't want him back.

Definitely wouldn't want Klasnic back though he is a cracking lad for the dressing room.

12Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Thu Aug 16 2012, 14:52

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Rumour has it, Klasnic is on trial at Leeds.

13Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Thu Aug 16 2012, 14:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Accused of rape again is he?

14Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Thu Aug 16 2012, 14:58

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

MartinBWFC wrote:Rumour has it, Klasnic is on trial at Leeds.

affraid

15Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Thu Aug 16 2012, 15:01

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

16Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Fri Aug 17 2012, 12:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

NRC in talks with Hull according to Nixon on twitter!

17Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Fri Aug 17 2012, 12:38

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:NRC in talks with Hull according to Nixon on twitter!

I thought the reason he left us was so he could play in the Premiership?

18Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Fri Aug 17 2012, 12:42

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:NRC in talks with Hull according to Nixon on twitter!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hull... he must feel at home there, the ground is a poor mans Reebok!

19Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Fri Aug 17 2012, 12:43

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

el hadj diouf fucked himself up with this as well...

im gonna sign for a MASSIVE European giant... yeh yeh yeh...

boob!

20Klasnic and Reo Coker...  Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Fri Aug 17 2012, 12:44

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

NRC would be a good signing for Hull but I won't lose much sleep over it, he will obviously go there for the money.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum