Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Klasnic and Reo Coker...

+11
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
xmiles
Michael Bolton
terenceanne
JonnyRandom
Spillthebeans
aaron_bwfc
Reebok_Rebel
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Klasnic and Reo Coker...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Fri Aug 17 2012, 12:48

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I thought NRC started poorly for us but became our best player by a mile toward the end of the season. Defo underrated by our fans.

Klasnic, schmasnic. I am not bothered.

Didn't Coyle mention something like that he would not take NRC back even if he could not find a new club?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

22Klasnic and Reo Coker...  - Page 2 Empty Re: Klasnic and Reo Coker... Fri Aug 17 2012, 13:38

Biggie wrote:I thought NRC started poorly for us but became our best player by a mile toward the end of the season. Defo underrated by our fans.

Klasnic, schmasnic. I am not bothered.

Didn't Coyle mention something like that he would not take NRC back even if he could not find a new club?

I liked the fact that Reo-Coker looked as if he was giving his all for us, even though off the pitch he was the first to get out at least he seemed far more committed than most. Having said that, I don't think he's nearly as talented as he believes he is. He had a good engine and was a good tackler but that's about it, he still couldn't pass the ball.

Im hoping Sanchez signs today and we never think about Reo-Coker again.

As for Klasnic I think you sum it up quite well, I couldn't really care less. Liked the guy but big wages for minimal effort on his part, he took the piss sometimes the way he strolled around the pitch. Unless he signs for another championship side he'll leave me with fond memories.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum