Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

78 year old arrested on suspicion of murder

+6
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Norpig
karlypants
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:It’s a shame that the pensioner has to endure 2 days in a cell.
He's probably a regular visitor to his local GP surgery,so he'll be used to it. Smile

Shocked Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see someone has ripped down the shrine to the thieving scumbag, well done that man! Disgusting there was even one in the first place.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Heard that the pensioner had to move to a safe house, whilst a shrine to the scumbag was raised (take your point Nat re kids)

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

They are a protected species here in sussex, Pig HQ has a special squad dedicated to ensuring they can go about their daily activities. https://sussex.police.uk/about-us/governance-and-processes/equality-and-diversity/equality-and-diversity-gypsies-and-travellers/

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You dont report a traveller commiting a crime in sussex because they dont want to know. I came across four travellers in a transit van loading up a 90 year old womans belongings i called the police and they were evasive eventually telling me that because of her age there was nothing they could do as the thieves will only say she asked them to clear away the stuff and would not be coming out. I had to go in alone and pretended  to be her nephew and they soon fucked off. It was annoying because i was feeling shit as i had man flu at the time and had just gone to get the paper.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And now his scrotey family have put them back up again, have they no shame?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:And now his scrotey family have put them back up again, have they no shame?

Haven't read that they had put them all back up! Shocked

I'm quite disgusted at the Police allowing the fucking Pikeys to put them up in the first place the ferrel twats.

The VICTIM now has to live in Police protection due to fearing his life for doing absolutely nothing wrong and wouldn't surprise me if it recommended that he will have to sell up and move far away from the area.

Absolute scum these bastards!

Had a dream about you last night Mr. Pig BTW! What a Face

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:And now his scrotey family have put them back up again, have they no shame?

Tributes to Hither Green 'burglar' Henry Vincent replaced by family

...Many residents in Hither Green have interpreted the large tribute to Mr Vincent as an aggressive act.
One neighbour said they saw a car circling the block while the tribute was being erected, which they believe was an attempt to intimidate locals.
If intimidation was the aim, it appears to have worked. Most neighbours are reluctant to talk publicly, for fear of being drawn into a dispute that may not be over...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43710526

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Haven't read that they had put them all back up! Shocked

I'm quite disgusted at the Police allowing the fucking Pikeys to put them up in the first place the ferrel twats.

The VICTIM now has to live in Police protection due to fearing his life for doing absolutely nothing wrong and wouldn't surprise me if it recommended that he will have to sell up and move far away from the area.

Absolute scum these bastards!

Had a dream about you last night Mr. Pig BTW! What a Face
You had a dream about me KP? I'm afraid to ask but tell me anyway. Did it involve scuttling around bins or dogging?  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum