Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 3-2 Forest

+24
Norpig
okocha
Cajunboy
Growler
Dunkels King
DEANO82
observer
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
boltonbonce
Kane57
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
xmiles
Bollotom2014
rammywhite
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
karlypants
MartinBWFC
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

91Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Sun 6 May - 17:12

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Parky staying put after two successful seasons.

Peter Crouch already in talks with KA.

92Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Sun 6 May - 17:49

What a game, what a performance - particularly Wilbraham and Little. But that’s probably the best atmosphere I’ve experience at the Macron that Boro game under Allardyce when we secured survival. The fans were brilliant.

Don’t know what the future holds with so many out of contract - and I reckon some hefty bonuses to pay. But today we can enjoy that result, and a successful season (just).

93Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Sun 6 May - 17:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jack Dearden was in good voice. Very Happy

94Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Sun 6 May - 18:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a rollercoaster that was! I have to admit i was annoyed when i saw the teamsheet with Grandad starting and he missed a few chances but came good when it mattered. No idea why he didn't start with ALF and Wilbraham but Parky can claim it was all part of his masterplan now.

I did think we'd blown it at 1-2 but putting Wheater upfront worked amazingly well. I'm absolutely knackered now, they certainly know how to put us through the ringer don't they?

Big changes are coming this summer but for now i just want to enjoy us staying up and not think about it  Very Happy

95Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Sun 6 May - 19:14

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Last days of the season can be special, and today was breathtakingly good, thought we were toast at 1-2 and Preston down to 10 men, but that finish was special. Well done our boys.

96Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Sun 6 May - 19:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

97Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Sun 6 May - 19:35

Norpig wrote:What a rollercoaster that was! I have to admit i was annoyed when i saw the teamsheet with Grandad starting and he missed a few chances but came good when it mattered. No idea why he didn't start with ALF and Wilbraham but Parky can claim it was all part of his masterplan now.

I did think we'd blown it at 1-2 but putting Wheater upfront worked amazingly well. I'm absolutely knackered now, they certainly know how to put us through the ringer don't they?

Big changes are coming this summer but for now i just want to enjoy us staying up and not think about it  Very Happy

Thought we looked better with Vela running off Wilbraham myself, although by the stage ALF came on the game had descended into chaos.

I’m stuck on a train, paying £4 for a can of grolsch and still have a smile on myself after that game. Worth every penny.

98Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Sun 6 May - 20:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

99Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Sun 6 May - 20:07

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amazing!

100Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Sun 6 May - 20:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He must have lost his voice after that! Very Happy

101Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Sun 6 May - 22:28

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

102Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Sun 6 May - 23:27

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

You all need to thank me for attending today's game as my record this season has somehow finished as witnessing 5 wins and a draw.

103Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Sun 6 May - 23:38

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks! Very Happy

104Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Sun 6 May - 23:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big thanks to Lofty,who retires today after 20 years. He was in fine form today.

105Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Sun 6 May - 23:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not completely sober,but I might as well stay up and watch Football On Five. Don't think I could sleep anyway.
Could be a late one. Cheers.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

106Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Mon 7 May - 9:00

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Parky has produced some of the most boring performances ever witnessed at the Macron/Reebok - I will grant the haters that - but in 20 years, has there been a more stunning match on display?

Yes, for 85 minutes it seemed like same old, same old, and god knows where we go from here, but we've got 3 months to worry about what happens next season. I pity anyone who can't just enjoy the events of yesterday for a little while.

107Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Mon 7 May - 9:43

Gothic_Wanderer

Gothic_Wanderer
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

In my 2 plus decades being a Wanderers fan and going to the Reebok/Macron, I have seen us get promoted, I have seen us beat Arsenal, Man United, and Athletico Madrid. I have seen us make history and qualify for Europe and even seen us survive on the final day before. But nothing, absolutely nothing compares to today.

Someone recently asked me why are you a football fan when most of the time it makes you feel like shit? My answer now will be for moments like this. Moments of pure euphoria and utter utter joy. What a fantastic final day of the season.

COYWM!!!!!

108Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Mon 7 May - 9:57

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

doffcocker wrote:Parky has produced some of the most boring performances ever witnessed at the Macron/Reebok - I will grant the haters that - but in 20 years, has there been a more stunning match on display?

Yes, for 85 minutes it seemed like same old, same old, and god knows where we go from here, but we've got 3 months to worry about what happens next season. I pity anyone who can't just enjoy the events of yesterday for a little while.

Well said, doffcocker

109Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Mon 7 May - 11:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I pity anyone who can't just enjoy the events of yesterday for a little while.

I don't want your pity. I want your vital statistics.

110Bolton 3-2 Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 3-2 Forest Mon 7 May - 11:14

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:I pity anyone who can't just enjoy the events of yesterday for a little while.

I don't want your pity. I want your vital statistics.

Why do you have to purposely wind people up like this?

Can't we just all enjoy this rare bit of happiness, without you feeling the need to come on here waving your tackle around?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum