Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season Ticket what to do ?

+9
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
MartinBWFC
boltonbonce
karlypants
wessy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Tue May 08 2018, 21:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Been in this seat for about 8 years and know everyone around me, so would prefer to keep my seat but i reckon at worst i can get really close even if it goes, West Lower is reasonably full but yes other seats would be available.
I very much doubt you would want to lose the same seat you have had all these years then and the people you probably chat with around there too. 

So I would take the hit this last time then and enjoy the OAP discount for the years to come.

22Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Tue May 08 2018, 21:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Yep might try a letter a sob story lol
Ask him if he needs any slippers.

23Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Tue May 08 2018, 21:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
wessy wrote:Been in this seat for about 8 years and know everyone around me, so would prefer to keep my seat but i reckon at worst i can get really close even if it goes, West Lower is reasonably full but yes other seats would be available.
I very much doubt you would want to lose the same seat you have had all these years then and the people you probably chat with around there too. 

So I would take the hit this last time then and enjoy the OAP discount for the years to come.
Not sure how I quoted the wrong post there as it pretty much says the same lol

24Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Tue May 08 2018, 21:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
I doubt he needs Velcro and zip up ones Boncey. Very Happy

25Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Tue May 08 2018, 21:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
His son might,judging by his haircut.

26Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Tue May 08 2018, 21:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
His son might,judging by his haircut.
A hair bobble might be more appropriate. Very Happy

27Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Tue May 08 2018, 21:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I doubt you’ll lose your seat wessy.

28Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Tue May 08 2018, 21:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I doubt you’ll lose your seat wessy.

If Boggers says you won't, you most definitely will.

29Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Tue May 08 2018, 21:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've had a whole row to ourselves for most of the season. Might just be people avoiding me though.

30Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Tue May 08 2018, 21:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:I doubt you’ll lose your seat wessy.

If Boggers says you won't, you most definitely will.

Simeon Jackson

31Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Tue May 08 2018, 21:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Simeon Jackson

Great player.

(chuffed you follow my work so closely).

32Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Tue May 08 2018, 22:35

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If at the either side of you are your mates and there’s just going to be one empty seat between them I can’t see anyone wanting to sit in between 2 strangers

33Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Tue May 08 2018, 22:58

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Do they even ask your dob when you order your ticket?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

34Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Tue May 08 2018, 23:29

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

When you fill in your date of birth on the application pretend you are American and put it as 09/01/1953.

35Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Wed May 09 2018, 08:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its a bit harsh of the club to be so strict with this, do they want to keep fans or not? Surely they could come up with some figure somewhere in the middle?
I've been in the same seat since the stadium opened so wouldn't want to move seats now, it has my buttock imprints in it now and is nice and comfy  Laughing

36Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Wed May 09 2018, 16:13

Bolton Rebirth

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Might have to just stump up the dough sadly. It’s a shame because as you say you’ve been a fan a lot of years and it’s only a few days but they’ll just say they have to draw the line somewhere. If it was me I’d hang on and get the cheaper one, obviously you take the chance on losing that exact seat but surely the West Lower isn’t going be that full that you can’t find one at least in the general area? And if we start like we did this season again you’ll probably have the whole stand to pick from!

37Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Wed May 09 2018, 16:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote: it has my buttock imprints in it now Laughing
It’s about time they started fitting seat pads to the frigging seats considering the amount people pay to watch.

38Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Wed May 09 2018, 16:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
It’s about time they started fitting seat pads to the frigging seats considering the amount people pay to watch.
A bloke a few rows down from me brings his own cushion.

39Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Wed May 09 2018, 17:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
A bloke a few rows down from me brings his own cushion.

Can't blame him to be fair. Very Happy

40Season Ticket what to do ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Ticket what to do ? Wed May 09 2018, 17:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We're assuming he has a touch of the farmers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum