Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Words fail me.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Words fail me. Empty Words fail me. Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:39 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I've put up a link to a story in tonight's Bolton News (below).

I won't post up the full story because I think on this occasion people should choose to read it if they want rather than it be posted up in full as some may not want to see it.

It is about a piece of scum who groomed a vulnerable child, got her to send 'pictures of herself' to him and was actively pimping her out for sex, just before he got caught.

The girl's age shown as nineteen, so I guess she was just above the age of legal consent whilst this was going on.

What sentence did he receive - just 32 months - or about a year actually inside prison.

How can that be right?

Yes, I guess nothing actually happened to the girl in the end but that was only by the grace of God it would seem.

He clearly had four punters lined up for her if I've followed the story correctly.

Is this the best we can do to protect the weak and vulnerable in our society in the twenty-first century, just 12 months inside!

What do you think?

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/16285042.Man_jailed_for_arranging_to_sell_vulnerable_teen_girl_for_sex/?ref=mrb&lp=2

2Words fail me. Empty Re: Words fail me. Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:58 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've said before that the UK is way too lenient with its punishments.

Last night I was watching something on tv which showed some bloke steal a van in Newcastle, fail to stop when the police were on his tail, when they had him cornered he tried to ram his way out with his van, when they finally apprehended him he had no licence and was carrying drugs. His sentence? Community service and a fine.

A couple of weeks back I watched a US programme where some bloke did the exact same thing, except he actually had a licence and no drugs were involved. His sentence? 9 years in prison.

You just know the UK bloke will be out doing the same type of thing tonight, while the US bloke will be safely locked away in his cell.

We need to get a grip of crime, stop making "overcrowding" of prisons an excuse, fucking build some super-max type prisons and start putting people away for years instead of months.

3Words fail me. Empty Re: Words fail me. Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:11 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know an Adam Banks.

4Words fail me. Empty Re: Words fail me. Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:56 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another horrible story. But this one cheered me up.

5Words fail me. Empty Re: Words fail me. Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:18 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Disgusting but not surprising. The Judiciary is not fit for purpose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum