Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jorge Mendes takeover of club denied

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jorge Mendes takeover of club denied Empty Jorge Mendes takeover of club denied Mon Jul 02 2018, 10:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Wanderers have refused to comment officially on speculation super agent Jorge Mendes is lining up a third party to launch a £25million bid to take over at the Macron Stadium.

Sources at the club have insisted there has been no dialogue between Ken Anderson and the 52-year-old Portuguese, whose involvement at Wolves this season coincided with the signings of several big names and promotion to the Premier League.

Anderson has maintained recently he continues to have dialogue with a number of foreign parties about investment.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/16326611.jason-lowe-on-value-of-boltons-scotland-training-camp/

Last edited by Sluffy on Mon Jul 02 2018, 20:42; edited 1 time in total

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

sluffy mate, you've put the wrong link in for the BN story on this. Smile

(PS don't tell lusty about this mate, you know what'll happen if he hears the words BWFC and foreign investors in the same sentence. Wink )

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

luckyPeterpiper wrote:sluffy mate, you've put the wrong link in for the BN story on this. Smile

(PS don't tell lusty about this mate, you know what'll happen if he hears the words BWFC and foreign investors in the same sentence. Wink )

Peter, Iles for some reason combined two completely different stories into one article. If you scroll down the page of the link I posted you will find the story there.

I had to separate the stories otherwise people may not have found it if they weren't much bothered about the pre-season tour to Scotland.

Hope he’s as well connected as Jorge Mendes.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Hope he’s as well connected as Jorge Mendes.

Corrected now, thank you.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:sluffy mate, you've put the wrong link in for the BN story on this. Smile

Peter, Iles for some reason combined two completely different stories into one article.  If you scroll down the page of the link I posted you will find the story there.

I had to separate the stories otherwise people may not have found it if they weren't much bothered about the pre-season tour to Scotland.
Ok mate, my bad. TBH though this is another non-story "story" from Iles imo. It's basically saying "I can't find anything that IS happening to write about so here's something that isn't but I'll phrase it in a way that will make people think I actually did some work".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum