You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Transfer rumours !

Transfer rumours !

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 30]

1 Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 02 2018, 09:58

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:it will only be temporary i reckon Lusty as he's still on massive money. I'd be tempted to just release him to get him off the books.
Sure but what has happened is that he's rejoined the squad for the pre-season after "impressing in training" so either Parky actually likes him, nobody is offering enough money to make it worthwhile to farm him out or it's a shop window job.

2 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 02 2018, 19:30

luckyPeterpiper

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:it will only be temporary i reckon Lusty as he's still on massive money. I'd be tempted to just release him to get him off the books.
Sure but what has happened is that he's rejoined the squad for the pre-season after "impressing in training" so either Parky actually likes him, nobody is offering enough money to make it worthwhile to farm him out or it's a shop window job.
I suspect some of both (2) and (3) there lusty. No one's offering the right money and so Ben's being put in the shop window in a bid to attract it.

3 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jul 03 2018, 16:01

Sluffy

Admin
Tweet from Iles this morning -

Portuguese press say #BWFC 'most likely' option for Joao Teixeira, although his club want a permanent deal, and Wanderers offering loan with a view.

4 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jul 03 2018, 17:52

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tweet from Iles this morning -

Portuguese press say #BWFC 'most likely' option for Joao Teixeira, although his club want a permanent deal, and Wanderers offering loan with a view.
....perhaps they could loan him out permanently?

5 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jul 03 2018, 21:58

luckyPeterpiper

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tweet from Iles this morning -

I doubt it lusty. Isn't he under 23? If so we'd have to pay some kind of fee for him anyway whether he's in contract or not. A loan with a view to signing for a fixed price is probably the cheapest option for us in the long run

6 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jul 04 2018, 11:26

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I doubt it lusty. Isn't he under 23? If so we'd have to pay some kind of fee for him anyway whether he's in contract or not. A loan with a view to signing for a fixed price is probably the cheapest option for us in the long run
I doubt it too as it was a joke.

7 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jul 04 2018, 14:00

Sluffy

Admin
Tweet from Iles -

Hope Akpan to Bradford City - which is a good signing for them. Never came close to coming to Bolton, though.

Someone replying to him says - He’s not good enough for us

To which Iles replies - The word I got at the time was "we're aiming higher".

8 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jul 04 2018, 15:33

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Charlie wyke done deal

9 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jul 04 2018, 16:11

MartinBWFC

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Charlie wyke done deal
That's that deal fucked then.

10 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Jul 08 2018, 17:02

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Diego Capel

11 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 08:30

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
May as well close this thread down now, no player in their right mind is coming here  Rolling Eyes

12 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 08:32

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:May as well close this thread down now, no player in their right mind is coming here  Rolling Eyes

Glad I don’t have to work with you. Moaning bastard

13 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 08:40

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We all know you don't have a job Walter, so stop pretending. You keep plucking names from the internet though if it makes you happy.

14 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 08:43

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We all know you don't have a job Walter, so stop pretending. You keep plucking names from the internet though if it makes you happy.

David Goodwillie

15 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 10:22

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I don't mind a few names being bandied about, but if this is the standard we are aiming for it stinks of bankruptcy as much as lack of ambition.

16 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 10:51

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Diego Capel would be a top signing

17 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 10:55

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Diego Capel would be a top signing
Kevin Nolan tried to get him in at Notts County last season,to help with their promotion push. £15,000 a week wasn't enough,so he turned it down.

18 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 10:56

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Diego Capel would be a top signing
Kevin Nolan tried to get him in at Notts County last season,to help with their promotion push. £15,000 a week wasn't enough,so he turned it down.

Nolan confirmed they offered him nowhere near that amount, he turned them down as a club

19 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 11:00

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
According to Nolan's cousin (my area manager when I was active) that sum was offered. I'm sure KN is happy to deny it though.

Anyway,I don't think he'd fancy County at double that amount.

20 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 19:34

Cajunboy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Active in what way Boncey?

Where you involved with some secret terrorist organisation?

Probably  why you needed the slippers.

21 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 19:42

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Active in what way Boncey?

Where you involved with some secret terrorist organisation?

Probably  why you needed the slippers.
Active,in that I worked for a living. I'm now a work shy pensioner.

I'd probably make a very poor terrorist,although I do have a balaclava,that I used to good effect scaring the old woman across the way,who'd accused me of stealing her rhubarb.

22 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 19:59

BoltonTillIDie

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'd probably make a very poor terrorist,although I do have a balaclava,that I used to good effect scaring the old woman across the way,who'd accused me of stealing her rhubarb.

I'd imagine you to be like Johnny English

23 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 20:02

Boggersbelief

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Came here for the transfer rumours. Silly me

24 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 20:06

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Came here for the transfer rumours. Silly me
We just wait for you to tell us what they are.

25 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 20:14

Sluffy

Admin
Hull close to signing Reece Burke (so he won't be coming back to us for next season) fee agreed -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

26 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 22:18

BoltonTillIDie

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Lee Anderson has just posted “out” and a dancing emoji.  I’m taking that as Amos has gone. Or bonuses have been sent out Very Happy

27 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 22:28

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lee Anderson has just posted “out” and a dancing emoji.  I’m taking that as Amos has gone. Or bonuses have been sent out Very Happy
Or they have sold the club!

28 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 22:31

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hull close to signing Reece Burke (so he won't be coming back to us for next season) fee agreed -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
We will miss him... the lad has a good future ahead.

29 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 23:12

Sluffy

Admin
Incoming apparently.

Lee Anderson has just tweeted one of his list of emoticoms (or whatever they are called) indicating a signing in - so maybe we will soon find out if the strike as really thrown a spanner in the works or not.

Here's hoping it's a good one signing!

30 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 09 2018, 23:38

BoltonTillIDie

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He’s polish...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 30]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum