Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+25
Keegan
observer
Norpig
boltonbonce
Whitesince63
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
Hip Priest
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
okocha
Cajunboy
wessy
Ten Bobsworth
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
terenceanne
finlaymcdanger
dutchwhites63
BarrygoestoBolton
Feby
Growler
whatsgoingon
BoltonWondering
29 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 32]

1Transfer rumours ! Empty Transfer rumours ! Thu Jun 09 2022, 01:02

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
I must confess that I don't pay too much attention to daydreamers or daft buggers whose Boris Johnson of the financial facts of life is not much different to that of the average thirteen year old, Lusty.

And hardly anybody on here pays any attention at all to miserable and offensive grumpy old men, especially those with social skills the likes of which Harold Steptoe would be proud of Bob.

2Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jun 09 2022, 07:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hip Priest wrote:

And hardly anybody on here pays any attention at all to miserable and offensive grumpy old men, especially those with social skills the likes of which Harold Steptoe would be proud of Bob.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jun 09 2022, 07:54

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hip Priest wrote:

Steady on HP, I certainly resent the “old” bit!! 🤪

4Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jun 09 2022, 08:03

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
Daft buggers unite.

5Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jun 09 2022, 08:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'd love to find a cantankerous old bugger to team up with on here wouldn't you Bob but it's slim pickings for you at the moment.

6Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jun 09 2022, 08:31

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:You'd love to find a cantankerous old bugger to team up with on here wouldn't you Bob but it's slim pickings for you at the moment.

Have you been? Has he been, Lily?

7Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jun 09 2022, 16:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A bit more deck-clearing as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Another one of the "junior whites" I had high hopes for.

8Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 10 2022, 08:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seems a bit low down for me, he could have got a club in league 2 or the National league surely?

9Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jun 10 2022, 10:19

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:Seems a bit low down for me, he could have got a club in league 2 or the National league surely?
Possibly pig but given his injury situation and the fact he’s hardly played at all in recent years, I suppose to get fixed up at any decent club is a bonus. If the lad proves both his fitness and quality next season I’ve no doubt at all that clubs further up would look at him. Good luck to him anyway, I just hope he can stay fit and resume his career?

10Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 11 2022, 13:55

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Just so you know. I didn't just make it up. (borrowed Iredale photo).

I know a person, who knows a person, who generally gets invited to the stadium for certain things. And at this time if year is nearly always at the announcement part of a transfer. And I know, that this person was invited to the ground early this week. I've not managed to speak to them since then so I don't know what went down. Yet.

Although I'm surprised nothing has been mentioned yet.

I also know for a fact that the Fossey deal is basically in the bag (or at least it was). Hopefully any suggestion that its not happening is just speculation.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

11Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 11 2022, 15:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie you talk tripe. Fossey has chosen the money, or rather his agent has

12Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jun 11 2022, 15:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Biggie wrote:Just so you know. I didn't just make it up. (borrowed Iredale photo).

I know a person, who knows a person, who generally gets invited to the stadium for certain things. And at this time if year is nearly always at the announcement part of a transfer. And I know, that this person was invited to the ground early this week. I've not managed to speak to them  since then so I don't know what went down. Yet.

Although I'm surprised nothing has been mentioned yet.

I also know for a fact that the Fossey deal is basically in the bag (or at least it was). Hopefully any suggestion that its not happening is just speculation.

Fair enough Biggie and thanks for explaining things.

Please remember though that when you use the site's twitter account that you are representing the site and all of us who post on here and contribute to its running for all of our enjoyment.

Please don't turn us in to a laughing stock, it doesn't help Nuts and all on here in the slightest.

I really do wish you would keep your own personal views OFF the Nuts Twitter account, I've noticed that in the last several days you were in twitter exchanges about the gun laws in the USA and also involving yourself on the possibility of reparations to appease the people of our former colonies!!!

If you want to comment on such matters then do so on YOUR OWN twitter account and not ours as your tweets are NOT representing the views and opinions of our members, and shouldn't be seen to be doing so!

You haven't even bothered to post your opinions on these issues here on the forum, to see what others may think about them before hand - or even since!

It really needs to stop now please mate.

Thanks.

13Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 12 2022, 13:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BOLTON WANDERERS’ MOVE FOR MAN CITY MAN COULD TRIGGER JOEL DIXON EXIT THIS SUMMER

Manchester City could allow James Trafford to re-join Bolton Wanderers on loan this summer, according to a Patreon report from journalist Alan Nixon.

It is understood that the Trotters will let goalkeeper Joel Dixon secure a move back to Barrow if they finalise an agreement for Trafford.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

14Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 14 2022, 15:47

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
I think there's a place for commenting on the speculation.

Nobody here (apart from Biggie obviously Smile) is actually initiating the rumours.

Its not a rumour that Blackpool, Blackburn and PNE are likely to have twice the income of BWFC and owners with considerably more financial clout.

Neither is it a rumour that BWFC is one of only a tiny minority of clubs that haven't filed their 2020/21 accounts.

Don't know much about the Wiggin lot yet but at least they managed to file their accounts without resorting to dubious excuses.

2 quick questions, Bob: who is your current favourite player, and what are your thoughts on Evatt's recruiting strategies? I can't recall your actually speaking about the football - only the finances behind it.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

15Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 15 2022, 01:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie is now suggesting that Gary Cahill will be joining the club this summer. These wild claims are dangerous and bringing the site into disrepute. 

I can confirm that Cahill has not been in contact with us at all.

16Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 15 2022, 08:49

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Surely speculation is just fun so can we all lighten up a bit? Sorry Boggers but comments like bringing the site into disrepute are just silly, look on any site and fans do it all the time. I think we’re all prone to wild ideas on players we might sign and are intelligent enough to distinguish between rubbish and real possibilities. Look at under Sam. Many said we’d never sign players like Campo, JJ and Youri, yet we did. I don’t know if Gary Cahill is or isn’t interested in coming back here or not but it’s interesting to discuss the possibility. I doubt he’s going to retire, or is desperate for money, so he may well be prepared to put enjoyment over cash and drop down to lend his experience to us.

17Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 15 2022, 09:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fossey deal looks dead now which is a shame. i know a few on here weren't keen due to his injury record but it was worth the risk for me.

If he turns up at Wigan i'll be annoyed though! Does that team have any of their own scouts as all they ever do is try to buy players we've been interested in.

18Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 15 2022, 09:16

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yes pig, looks like Fossey isn’t coming here after all. Like you I’m disappointed he won’t be coming, he’d certainly have been worth the risk for me too but he obviously has to do what’s best for his future and maybe that injury record has played a part in that. Good luck to the lad I hope it works out for him but like you, I’d struggle to mean that if it was the pie eaters. 😉

19Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 15 2022, 11:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Biggie you talk tripe. Fossey has chosen the money, or rather his agent has

Never doubt my sources

20Transfer rumours ! Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jun 15 2022, 11:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Forget Fossey and Cahill, where is the 'Karl Henry' type midfielder we absolutely must sign?

We ain't going anywhere with our current soft centre.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 32]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum