Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+31
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Ososhot7
RustyNail
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
whatsgoingon
rammywhite
maconman
Hipster_Nebula
Ten Bobsworth
bryan458
terenceanne
Dunkels King
Travelodge
Keegan
Cajunboy
Kane57
DEANO82
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
Boggersbelief
observer
boltonbonce
Nigelbwfc
y2johnny
Growler
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 50]

661Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:10 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If I had thought that KA had taken £525K for his own benefit, I'd have been amongst the first to flag it up.

Maguire has produced some useful info on how much owners have to find to subsidise Championship clubs. You can find it on hisTwitter account 5 December 2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

662Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:10 pm

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Fin check your pm.

Don't worry its not another forum attempt Very Happy

663Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:19 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:Fin check your pm.

Very Happy

664Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:23 pm

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:

Very Happy

Lesson learned and all that :rofl:

665Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:30 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Very Happy

Lesson learned and all that :rofl:

No hard feelings from this side.

Water under the bridge now.

Glad you're back again.

666Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy saying that he hasn't got time to point out evidence for his ramblings and then embarking on another three paragraph-er is peak Bolton Nuts.

You and that Tenbob weirdo should just text one another and save us your one-eyed horseshit.

667Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:19 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

That's what I like, unbiased reviews  Very Happy

668Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:29 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just in case anyone missed the one-eyed horseshit first time round you can find it in the accounts of Inner Circle Investments Ltd filed at Companies House?

Just view the PDF of the the third item on the Filing History.

Won't do your roses any good though. You'd have to shop at LOV to get some of that.

669Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:57 pm

Sorry Ten Bob, accounts are not a strong point of mine. Can I be a bit useless and ask you to spell it out for me please? Ken’s company has creditors of around £475k - not sure what should be read into that.

670Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:59 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Sorry Ten Bob, accounts are not a strong point of mine. Can I be a bit useless and ask you to spell it out for me please? Ken’s company has creditors of around £475k - not sure what should be read into that.
I'd be wary of a man who still hasn't gone decimal. Wink

671Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:52 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

T.R.O.Y wrote:Sorry Ten Bob, accounts are not a strong point of mine. Can I be a bit useless and ask you to spell it out for me please? Ken’s company has creditors of around £475k - not sure what should be read into that.
I'm not going to lead you by the nose because you'll think that I am leading you by the nose.

But it means that ICI didn't use its own money to buy the shares. It got the money from somewhere else. All you have to do is figure out where the money came from.

If you are really smart you may be able to figure out what shares cost £70K but had to be written off because they were worthless.

672Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:54 pm

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Au contraire Monsieur Bonce. Never trust ze man who does not know ze value of pounds, shillings and pence.

673Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:22 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Au contraire Monsieur Bonce. Never trust ze man who does not know ze value of pounds, shillings and pence.
Is it panto season already? Smile

674Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:09 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nothing from Toadface for the best part of a month despite a plethora of games. With nobody left to fleece now Eddie has moved on, loans from the PFA, assets hocked and cashflow struggling is it too much to hope that the whole sorry Anderson fiasco is finally coming to it’s inevitable end?

We live in hope.

675Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:15 am

wanderlust wrote:Nothing from Toadface for the best part of a month despite a plethora of games. With nobody left to fleece now Eddie has moved on, loans from the PFA, assets hocked and cashflow struggling is it too much to hope that the whole sorry Anderson fiasco is finally coming to it’s inevitable end?

We live in hope.

While I agree with your theory that Anderson has run out of assets to sell - hence we’re running on fumes. I’m not hopefully about an ‘inevitable end’ - we’re more likely heading for admin at this point rather than another owner coming in. Relegation and admin would be disastrous.

676Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:29 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Nothing from Toadface for the best part of a month despite a plethora of games. With nobody left to fleece now Eddie has moved on, loans from the PFA, assets hocked and cashflow struggling is it too much to hope that the whole sorry Anderson fiasco is finally coming to it’s inevitable end?

We live in hope.

While I agree with your theory that Anderson has run out of assets to sell - hence we’re running on fumes. I’m not hopefully about an ‘inevitable end’ - we’re more likely heading for admin at this point rather than another owner coming in. Relegation and admin would be disastrous.
Not necessarily. I heard that when Anderson pissed off Ron he was told the Americans would just wait until we went under and pick us up at a fair price. Obviously it would better if a deal was struck before it came to that but as discussed months ago, Toadface is fast running out of options and may be forced into accepting reality.

677Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:23 pm

Fair enough, personally I’m sceptical there’s been any real interest but hope to be proven wrong. Things seem to be coming to a head in one way or another, can’t see us seeing our the season in this state to be honest.

678Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:48 pm

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I think any potential American investors would be stupid to wait until we went under as that would certainly mean buying a team that would be in League One rather than potentially in the Championship. I would imagine they would be looking at revenue losses of at least ten million per season whilst in League One and would have to invest heavily to get us back in to the Championship. Look at how Bradford and Scunthorpe are fairing this season and they were up fighting for promotion with us the season we bounced straight back up last time. The only way I can see it making sense is if they consider it a long term investment or they are more interested in the Stadium and land. Bolton Vikings American Football team maybe Laughing

679Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:13 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Dunkels King wrote:I think any potential American investors would be stupid to wait until we went under as that would certainly mean buying a team that would be in League One rather than potentially in the Championship. I would imagine they would be looking at revenue losses of at least ten million per season whilst in League One and would have to invest heavily to get us back in to the Championship. Look at how Bradford and Scunthorpe are fairing this season and they were up fighting for promotion with us the season we bounced straight back up last time. The only way I can see it making sense is if they consider it a long term investment or they are more interested in the Stadium and land. Bolton Vikings American Football team maybe Laughing

Don't fall for Wanderlust's bollocks.

The Ron he's talking about is Ron Burkle who Forbes states is worth $1.9 BILLION!!!

Does anyone other than Wanderlust believe a man with so much wealth would rather wait for the club to go into Admin, incur a points penalty that would certainly kill off any chance we have a staying up and put us a further division away from the Premier League (which lets face it, if a really wealth buyer bought us would be their prime objective - so why waste at least a year or more trying to get back to the Championship level?), just for the sake of a million or two that Anderson may be wanting extra on his deal?

That's about the equivalent of pocket change to us!

680Ken Anderson - update. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:42 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Dunkels King wrote:I think any potential American investors would be stupid to wait until we went under as that would certainly mean buying a team that would be in League One rather than potentially in the Championship. I would imagine they would be looking at revenue losses of at least ten million per season whilst in League One and would have to invest heavily to get us back in to the Championship. Look at how Bradford and Scunthorpe are fairing this season and they were up fighting for promotion with us the season we bounced straight back up last time. The only way I can see it making sense is if they consider it a long term investment or they are more interested in the Stadium and land. Bolton Vikings American Football team maybe Laughing

Don't fall for Wanderlust's bollocks.

The Ron he's talking about is Ron Burkle who Forbes states is worth $1.9 BILLION!!!

Does anyone other than Wanderlust believe a man with so much wealth would rather wait for the club to go into Admin, incur a points penalty that would certainly kill off any chance we have a staying up and put us a further division away from the Premier League (which lets face it, if a really wealth buyer bought us would be their prime objective - so why waste at least a year or more trying to get back to the Championship level?), just for the sake of 25 million  that Anderson may be wanting extra on his deal, his alleged obnoxious manner in negotiations, fabrication of accounts, attempts to publicly denigrate interested parties and persistent lying?
Lots of people apparently.

Not sure whether or not there is a limit on the number of characters that can be squeezed into these posts, but I'm betting it won't be long enough for your apology for two years of abuse and uninformed deranged ramblings about Anderson and the club's business.

When the full truth emerges perhaps you might finally accept that some people have contacts and information that you lack and that your untenable defence of Anderson is misguided and selectively vindictive. And all just to big yourself up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum