Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+17
gloswhite
Dunkels King
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
Growler
wessy
Cajunboy
rammywhite
okocha
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 50]

521Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Jan 08 2019, 20:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Exactly. 

Only one campaign gets 24/7 coverage in the media for its lies though.

Strange that.

522Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Jan 08 2019, 21:25

Hipster_Nebula wrote:On the 9th of May, the 27 EU leaders will usher in a new dawn, with a very special summit that will pave the way for a stronger, more united and more democratic Europe. #EURoad2Sibiu 

Crikey. Didn't see this on my ballot paper. Quite deceptive of the remain campaign to say a vote to remain was a vote for the status quo.

Eh? What’s the issue with their plans for the future?

523Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Jan 08 2019, 21:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What are their plans. We weren't told during the referendum. Might have been nice to know so I knew what I was voting for.

525Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Jan 08 2019, 22:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The referendum was In 2016.

526Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Jan 08 2019, 22:23

I genuinely don’t understand why they’re not allowed to have a plan for their future? Should they wind it up because we’re out?

527Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Jan 08 2019, 23:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well I wish our Government was more communicative about their future plans.
I'm wondering what the tax rises they are proposing are and I don't fully understand how this defeat for May will limit their options on raising taxes - need to check it out.

528Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Jan 09 2019, 07:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:I genuinely don’t understand why they’re not allowed to have a plan for their future? Should they wind it up because we’re out?

I think you're missing the point.

529Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Jan 09 2019, 08:10

They should have told you their plans for the future in 2016 - despite them being released a year later.

No mention of an EU army in there by the way.

530Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Jan 09 2019, 08:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:They should have told you their plans for the future in 2016 - despite them being released a year later.

Or the 70 million Turks who are all moving to England for that matter.

531Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Jan 09 2019, 10:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:They should have told you their plans for the future in 2016 - despite them being released a year later.

Well if it's expected of the leave side. Why can't I expect the same for the remain side? Quite simple really.

532Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Jan 09 2019, 14:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bercow, the insufferable weasel desperately trying to block brexit. Abusing his position.

533Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Jan 09 2019, 14:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Bercow, the insufferable weasel desperately trying to block brexit. Abusing his position.
Have you actually read Erskine May then given that it defines his position?

534Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Jan 09 2019, 15:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No No Deal

Just get on with the people's vote and have it done with.

535Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Jan 09 2019, 15:14

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

wanderlust wrote:No No Deal

Just get on with the people's vote and have it done with.

Yet another defeat for May.

536Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Jan 09 2019, 16:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Bercow, the insufferable weasel desperately trying to block brexit. Abusing his position.

No but I'm sure an expert such as yourself will be able to enlighten us better than the commons clerks.

537Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Jan 09 2019, 19:43

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Well if it's expected of the leave side. Why can't I expect the same for the remain side? Quite simple really.

The remain side was to maintain the status quo. Of which a future ‘vision’ is clearly a known part of it. At least as part of it we’d have a say in its direction.

The reason the onus is on Leave to define Brexit is obvious - there were numerous variations on what Brexit means. Two years later it’s not defined, that lack of direction has fucked us.

538Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jan 10 2019, 00:37

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

No but I'm sure an expert such as yourself will be able to enlighten us better than the commons clerks.
So you're saying that the Commons clerks are suggesting Berkow abused his position? Where's that then?
Or is it just you?

539Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jan 10 2019, 07:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

So you're saying that the Commons clerks are suggesting Berkow abused his position? Where's that then?
Or is it just you?

Must have missed the bit in my last post where I said that.

540Brexit negotiations - Page 27 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jan 10 2019, 08:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum