Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-1 Rotherham

+8
rammywhite
wanderlust
Cajunboy
Growler
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
MartinBWFC
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton 2-1 Rotherham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Rotherham Wed Dec 26 2018, 19:33

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

First half was shocking at least we were slightly less shocking throughout so a wins a win.

22Bolton 2-1 Rotherham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Rotherham Thu Dec 27 2018, 09:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a performance to get over excited about, but with 12 shots 4 ot it's a slight improvement largely due to Rotherham's lack of quality giving us a bit more freedom. Nice to see O'Neil getting further forward where his experience and skill gave us the creativity and calmness at the business end which has been lacking for so long. Loved the cool headed finish. Not sure we'd get away with that set up against better teams but can't complain about the approach to this game which was at least positive for the most part.

23Bolton 2-1 Rotherham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Rotherham Thu Dec 27 2018, 10:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We win and people are still moaning.

Ken is right about negative fans.

24Bolton 2-1 Rotherham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Rotherham Thu Dec 27 2018, 11:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Couldn't get to the game as no trains running but listened to the 2nd half on the radio. Didn't sound like a classic but we won that's the main thing. We need to carry it on and beat Stoke but that will be a lot harder even with their dodgy recent form.

25Bolton 2-1 Rotherham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Rotherham Thu Dec 27 2018, 12:51

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

2 wins in 20 games and alls good with the world to some, well it's not with me I was there and it was a load of shite, can only see a return on points against Reading end of January, now tell me that we are on the up after beating a very poor Rotherham team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum