Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.

+8
Norpig
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Nigelbwfc
Hipster_Nebula
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 10:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers Football Club is aware of the statement issued by Forest Green Rovers chairman Dale Vince.
We are disappointed to read the statement as the club has been in dialogue with Mr Vince and Forest Green Rovers over this situation.
We are hopeful that a satisfactory resolution will follow

I think we can draw a line under this now thankfully. 

2BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 10:55

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Bolton Wanderers Football Club is aware of the statement issued by Forest Green Rovers chairman Dale Vince.
We are disappointed to read the statement as the club has been in dialogue with Mr Vince and Forest Green Rovers over this situation.

I can't see that being likely.

3BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 11:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Resolution being they want Doidge on different terms to what hasn’t been agreed.  They won’t agree, and they’ll blame FGR for being unreasonable.

4BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 11:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Bolton Wanderers Football Club is aware of the statement issued by Forest Green Rovers chairman Dale Vince.

"Draw a line under it" ?

How do you draw a line under public humiliation like this and how do we move on from having our name dragged through the dirt with every breath Anderson takes? Air goes in, Lies come out.

Dale Vince wrote: wrote:It became clear to us that Bolton entered into a contract to loan and then buy Christian last August without the means to honour it, and perhaps the intention to do so as well. They haven't even paid his wages for the last four months (we have). 
It's not just FGR that have been let down badly by Bolton, but Christian too. 
Bolton's Chairman, Ken Anderson, made a lot of promises on the last day of the transfer window, both to Christian and FGR, and has kept none of them. This is all his work and from talking to Ken he feels immune from the consequences - but some of these promises are written in legally binding contracts, and we'll be pursuing them.
When the dust settles, we'll talk to the EFL about how they regulate clubs like Bolton. They already regulate the club to a degree, controlling all TV monies to make sure that football debts get paid. Hard not to wonder whether the league could also have a role in approving the terms of any contracts entered into - to make sure that they are actually within the means of the club.

Just FUCK OFF Anderson and leave us to pick up the pieces of our once great club whilst their are pieces left to pick up.

5BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 11:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need to ditch the banner. Nice pose though Ken. Anyone got any nails?

6BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 11:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:"Draw a line under it" ?

How do you draw a line under public humiliation like this and how do we move on from having our name dragged through the dirt with every breath Anderson takes? Air goes in, Lies come out.

Was that the first Hipster post you'd ever read? He was clearly being sarcastic.

7BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 12:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Was that the first Hipster post you'd ever read? He was clearly being sarcastic.
I assumed that line was part of the club's statement as Anderson has used it before so my comments were aimed at Anderson's press team rather than HN.

8BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 12:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I accept your apology.

9BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 12:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

I assumed that line was part of the club's statement as Anderson has used it before so my comments were aimed at Anderson's press team rather than HN.

And you go on about Anderson lying!

:rofl:

10BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 12:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

And you go on about Anderson lying!

:rofl:

Seriously - I thought it was Anderson saying we should draw a line under it. Honest mistake as he's said that before. Apologies for any offence caused you knob Smile

Meanwhile a Tweet from Dale Vince:
Dale Vince tweeted wrote:We don’t hold this against your club or fans, there’s one man to blame - your chairman. Hope Bolton's issues get sorted out soon. If our legal action helps with that then some good will have come from this.

11BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 13:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anderson is a spiv and a shyster, i knew when i heard that the Doidge deal was a loan with a guarantee to buy that it would never happen. He is embarrassing our great club and needs to fuck off sharpish.

12BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 13:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Anderson is a spiv and a shyster, i knew when i heard that the Doidge deal was a loan with a guarantee to buy that it would never happen. He is embarrassing our great club and needs to fuck off sharpish.
Don't like to say I told you so.
But I told you so. Very Happy
I got sick of banging on about his past, only to be told by certain people on here that, the past was another country, and we had to judge him going forward.
Judge away ladies and gents.

13BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 13:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And the silence from KA is deafening, i was giving him the benefit of the doubt up until the PFA wages farce now it's clear he is just a liar and a con man.

14BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 13:21

Never trust a man with a fake tan.

15BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 13:49

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

#FGR chairman Dale Vince: “He said to me you can seek a winding up petition and you can bankrupt the club, I don’t care, I’m a secured lender I’ll get my money back” 
Lost for words. #AndersonOUT [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

16BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 13:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If that's true then he's just lost any kind of goodwill (if there was any) left from the fans. The protest march being planned will suddenly have a lot more numbers attending now.

17BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 13:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:#FGR chairman Dale Vince: “He said to me you can seek a winding up petition and you can bankrupt the club, I don’t care, I’m a secured lender I’ll get my money back” 
Lost for words. #AndersonOUT [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shocked

18BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 13:55

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just shows what his priority is

19BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 14:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ken's been spotted.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

20BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT.  Empty Re: BREAKING - CLUB STATEMENT. Mon Jan 07 2019, 15:33

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

MartinBWFC wrote:#FGR chairman Dale Vince: “He said to me you can seek a winding up petition and you can bankrupt the club, I don’t care, I’m a secured lender I’ll get my money back” 

Pointless quote from him as he may be a secured creditor but in the hierarchy of secured creditors he's below HMRC, any wages owing, any lender with a prior or senior charge on specific assets. Add to that - as creditors are paid in cash, and there isn't any- he won't end up with much.
Apart from being a shyster who brings shame on the club, he's kidding himself

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum