Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gay's and Transvestites.

+5
largehat
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:36

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:Well nat one of them was going uh and oooow and farting as the other one was penetrating him and saying harder ,harder hurt me hurt me , then a deeper voice said shut it bitch. Someone's head was getting banged on the cubicle wall, maybe it was a fight i dunno but i think someone shit himself as there was a wet sounding fart noise and the deeper voice said you just shit on me you dirty bastard. Very untoward for the young un to hear.

Wow, that sounds.... romantic.

22Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I think public toilets should not be used by homosexual's to creep around waiting for like minded individuals to show up so they can have sex in them.

Where else can we they go?

23Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If they had pulled a stroke like that while I was in the next cubicle I would have urinated over the top.

24Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I think public toilets should not be used by homosexual's to creep around waiting for like minded individuals to show up so they can have sex in them.

I completely agree, and I imagine so would pretty much anyone with a brain.

You can't have separate bogs for them though, it would be unenforceable. You'd get nutters waiting outside 'gay' toilets waiting to go 'queer-bashing', too. No no no, no no no no.
Good point LH, but i think most gay basher's know which toilet's to go to, but most of them are being monitered by camera anyway,so unless they go in dark gear and balaclava's they would be unwise to do that i think.

25Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Well nat one of them was going uh and oooow and farting as the other one was penetrating him and saying harder ,harder hurt me hurt me , then a deeper voice said shut it bitch. Someone's head was getting banged on the cubicle wall, maybe it was a fight i dunno but i think someone shit himself as there was a wet sounding fart noise and the deeper voice said you just shit on me you dirty bastard. Very untoward for the young un to hear.

Clearly you are making this up or you came across the weirdest homosexuals in the country. Made me laugh though.

26Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:40

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:If they had pulled a stroke like that while I was in the next cubicle I would have urinated over the top.
Laughing

27Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:42

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Clearly you are making this up or you came across the weirdest homosexuals in the country. Made me laugh though.
I am winding you up nat, you dildo Very Happy

28Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:44

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I'm half gay and I find this thread offensive.

29Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:50

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Where else can we they go?
Home i should think where they can rut in peace.

30Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 19:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Quent wrote:I'm half gay and I find this thread offensive.
Is that it??? have you not got any experiences to share.

31Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 20:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How can you be half gay ? Do you mean bisexual ?

32Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 20:07

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I Have only once hit out at a person over a sex thing and it was in the cinema in salford when this bloke sat next to me and grabbed my crotch i was 13 and it was scary must have been a paedophile i smacked him in the face and ran for it.

33Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 20:09

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:How can you be half gay ? Do you mean bisexual ?
I like bi women Very Happy

34Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 20:10

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Trying to think which 2 women i'd like to watch.

35Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 20:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Julie Goodyear and Colleen Nolan ?

36Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 20:15

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Angry Dad wrote:Is that it??? have you not got any experiences to share.

No, public toilets are not my thing.

37Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 20:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:Julie Goodyear and Colleen Nolan ? :s
Shocked er i was thinking more suranne jones and carol vorderman to start with

38Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 20:57

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Julie Goodyear and Colleen Nolan ? :s
Shocked er i was thinking more suranne jones and carol vorderman to start with

This thing you have for Carol Vorderman disturbs me, AD. I hate that money grabbing bitch after using her supposed 'expertise' to sell rip-off big ticket loans for Ocean Finance in their TV ads a few years ago. Don't think she's attractive either. She has one of those faces that needs slapping. Body's nothing special either. Doesn't belong in the same species as Suranne Jones, let alone the same sentence.

39Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 22:35

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Carol Vorderman looks good for her age...

40Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Mon Sep 03 2012, 22:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Carol Vorderman looks good for her age...

I certainly wouldn't turf her out of bed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum