Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gay's and Transvestites.

+5
largehat
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 3 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Tue Sep 04 2012, 00:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Julie Goodyear and Colleen Nolan ? :s
Shocked er i was thinking more suranne jones and carol vorderman to start with

This thing you have for Carol Vorderman disturbs me, AD. I hate that money grabbing bitch after using her supposed 'expertise' to sell rip-off big ticket loans for Ocean Finance in their TV ads a few years ago. Don't think she's attractive either. She has one of those faces that needs slapping. Body's nothing special either. Doesn't belong in the same species as Suranne Jones, let alone the same sentence.
Bollox LH. she's fuckin fit, she could shit on my face and i'd lick it off and ask for some more.

42Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 3 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Tue Sep 04 2012, 00:41

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Julie Goodyear and Colleen Nolan ? :s
Shocked er i was thinking more suranne jones and carol vorderman to start with

This thing you have for Carol Vorderman disturbs me, AD. I hate that money grabbing bitch after using her supposed 'expertise' to sell rip-off big ticket loans for Ocean Finance in their TV ads a few years ago. Don't think she's attractive either. She has one of those faces that needs slapping. Body's nothing special either. Doesn't belong in the same species as Suranne Jones, let alone the same sentence.
Bollox LH. she's fuckin fit, she could shit on my face and i'd lick it off and ask for some more.

You dirty man! Very Happy

43Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 3 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Tue Sep 04 2012, 00:50

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oh carol i love your arse, but i think im in love with suranne

44Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 3 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Tue Sep 04 2012, 01:10

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:Bollox LH. she's fuckin fit, she could shit on my face and i'd lick it off and ask for some more.

Do you have no issue with her using her position as the girl who does the maths on Countdown to get work selling rip off loans?

Do you remember the Ocean Finance advert that made borrowing 25,000 in an unsecured loan at usurious rates of interest look like an every day occurrence? She also did similar adverts for FirstPlus loans.

I think she's a person of average intelligence, who, fair play to her, landed on her feet and got an extremely well paid (seven figure) job for doing a few sums on the telly. I resent her using that image of being good with numbers to further enrich herself by encouraging the general public to cripple themselves with scandalous levels of debt. I just think it was outrageous.

45Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 3 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Tue Sep 04 2012, 01:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Bollox LH. she's fuckin fit, she could shit on my face and i'd lick it off and ask for some more.

Do you have no issue with her using her position as the girl who does the maths on Countdown to get work selling rip off loans?

Do you remember the Ocean Finance advert that made borrowing 25,000 in an unsecured loan at usurious rates of interest look like an every day occurrence? She also did similar adverts for FirstPlus loans.

I think she's a person of average intelligence, who, fair play to her, landed on her feet and got an extremely well paid (seven figure) job for doing a few sums on the telly. I resent her using that image of being good with numbers to further enrich herself by encouraging the general public to cripple themselves with scandalous levels of debt. I just think it was outrageous.
I Agree but i still fancy the arse off her, i look at it like she needs punishing with a good spanking and a right good shagging. Very Happy

46Gay's and Transvestites. - Page 3 Empty Re: Gay's and Transvestites. Tue Sep 04 2012, 01:33

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:I Agree but i still fancy the arse off her, i look at it like she needs punishing with a good spanking and a right good shagging. Very Happy

Fair enough I guess. I just can't find someone attractive if I think they're an ugly person.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum