Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reebok Trotter where are you?

+2
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reebok Trotter where are you? Empty Reebok Trotter where are you? Thu Jun 06 2019, 16:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone know why RT has not been around lately? He was always a calm voice on here when the insults were flying.

Hope he's ok?

2Reebok Trotter where are you? Empty Re: Reebok Trotter where are you? Thu Jun 06 2019, 16:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm:

He was a KP creation.

3Reebok Trotter where are you? Empty Re: Reebok Trotter where are you? Thu Jun 06 2019, 16:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do too. A lovely poster.

4Reebok Trotter where are you? Empty Re: Reebok Trotter where are you? Thu Jun 06 2019, 18:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I do too. A lovely poster.

Don't really know what happened to RT but obviously I hope he's fine and well.

He used to have a seasonal job and took the summers off to stay in property up in the Lake District/Morecambe Bay area (or somewhere like that) but the place had very poor internet coverage and he was seldom on Nuts over the off season period.

I do know he moved house a couple of years ago and the house he was buying fell through but he honoured the sale on his house and went to live in his summer palace whilst finding a new house to buy, which ended up taking longer than he expected and was a property in need of renovation.

I guess with the nightmare negative football we've had in the last season or two under Parkinson plus his private life disruptment he's not been a regular for games as well as not being on Nuts much - which lets face it has been toxic in itself until I finally put an end to it in recent weeks - and that's why he hasn't been on for awhile now?

I'm assuming he will however be back for the new season ready and raring to go but will definitely try to contact him directly if he is not as he's a lovely bloke and the place isn't the same without him.

5Reebok Trotter where are you? Empty Re: Reebok Trotter where are you? Thu Jun 06 2019, 19:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lack of interest in the racing thread sent him into the depths of depression. He moved to Blackpool and became crab whisperer.

6Reebok Trotter where are you? Empty Re: Reebok Trotter where are you? Thu Jun 06 2019, 20:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote::facepalm:

He was a KP creation.
I hope not. I've met him a few times.  Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum