Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where has Reebok Trotter gone?

+9
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
Keegan
wanderlust
mark leach
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Fri Aug 30 2013, 12:00

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Any ideas? I liked his posts.

2Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Fri Aug 30 2013, 12:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

He's on his holiday I think he's back this weekend, so he'll be back posting again soon.

3Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Fri Aug 30 2013, 12:18

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He's abroad having a sex change.

4Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Fri Aug 30 2013, 12:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Any ideas? I liked his posts.
Are you in love with him?

5Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Fri Aug 30 2013, 12:30

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Any ideas? I liked his posts.
Are you in love with him?
Are you Jealous?

6Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Fri Aug 30 2013, 13:20

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He hasn't bothered posting since the 24th of July. Nobody is on holiday for that long.

7Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Fri Aug 30 2013, 13:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:He's a broad having a sex change.
Will that mean he's a bloke afterwards?

8Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Fri Aug 30 2013, 13:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Rt does! He did the same last year.

9Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Fri Aug 30 2013, 13:55

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You are being monitored RT.

10Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Fri Aug 30 2013, 14:12

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Who has 5 weeks holiday? Where has he gone, Syria?

11Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Fri Aug 30 2013, 15:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

He's very rich.

He doesn't do a week at Blackpool like us poor people have too.

12Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Fri Aug 30 2013, 19:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

He told me he'd be back in early September.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

13Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Fri Aug 30 2013, 19:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's thinking of buying Bolton, give him time.

14Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Fri Aug 30 2013, 20:16

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He hasn't made his money betting on horses that's for sure.

15Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Fri Aug 30 2013, 20:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

mark leach wrote:He hasn't made his money betting on horses that's for sure.
Ouch!!!

:biggrin: 

16Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Fri Aug 30 2013, 21:13

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

mark leach wrote:He hasn't made his money betting on horses that's for sure.
Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Img_XUqjwi

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

17Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Sat Aug 31 2013, 21:08

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

RT is fine! I spoke to him at the Reading game and he's also been to the Blackburn game today. (he's still alive)

18Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Sun Sep 01 2013, 14:45

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oh look there he is. Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  316koea

19Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Sun Sep 01 2013, 14:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have just got back from a 5 week fact finding mission in the middle east. To cut a long story short, I got friendly with a chap called Gordon, from Blackburn, at my monthly Gamblers Anonymous meeting. He told me he was some bigwig in football and I told him about Bolton Nuts work on the scouting front in Nigeria. Gordon said I was just the type of diamond geezer he was looking for and he then offered me a 5 week all expenses paid working holiday in the middle east to study the effects of gambling and spread betting by professional footballers in Syria, Qatar, Bahrain and the Yemen. UEFA are very concerned that gambling is getting out of control and Gordon was particularly concerned about the extent of the epidemic especially as all the countries were practising Muslims where betting and gambling is frowned upon.

Our first port of call was Syria where I stayed at the Damascus Hilton. Things were going well until I was woken up one morning by a very foul smell in the air which gave me a very bad headache. I asked my guide, Abdul, where the smell was coming from and he explained that a well known fermented pickled egg factory in a suburb of Damascus had caught fire....

I decided I had seen enough so I hotfooted it to the airport and caught the first flight to Turkey ( which has no fermented pickle egg factories). The weather was so nice and the locals were so welcoming that instead of going to Bahrain, Qatar and the Yemen, I decided to have a week in Kusadisi, Altinkum and Belek instead. I will be submitting my report tonight and will suggest that Turkey would be a far better place to hold the World Cup  instead of Catarrh.

20Where has Reebok Trotter gone?  Empty Re: Where has Reebok Trotter gone? Sun Sep 01 2013, 15:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Welcome back RT, you've ben missed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum