Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season Tickets - latest

+10
Cajunboy
Jack Russell
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
wessy
Norpig
boltonbonce
Sluffy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Season Tickets - latest - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets - latest Thu Oct 03 2019, 12:47

mgsg24

mgsg24
David Ngog
David Ngog

Mine arrived today, must be snail mail....

42Season Tickets - latest - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets - latest Thu Oct 03 2019, 13:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mine just arrived too. Very Happy

43Season Tickets - latest - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets - latest Thu Oct 03 2019, 15:01

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Rang them earlier, said they were sent out yesterday, should get them tomorrow.

44Season Tickets - latest - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets - latest Fri Oct 04 2019, 08:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mine arrived last night as well  cheers

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers supporters who have not yet renewed their season tickets are being urged to do so ahead of Monday’s derby with Blackpool.

Keith Hill and David Flitcroft’s side face the Tangerines in front of the Sky Sports cameras at the UniBol in what promises to be an exciting encounter.

And with 2019/20 season tickets starting from this game, club officials are reminding supporters who have yet to renew, or still wish to buy, to do so ahead of Monday’s 8pm kick off.

“This is an incredible opportunity for you to get on board and be a part of our future, and we will repay that faith you have shown us,” said Hill. “There is no doubt about it, Wanderers will rise again! You will lift us.”

Season ticket holders will benefit from the club’s ‘Season Ticket Guarantee’ which means an adult season ticket in the North Stand costs £216 for 17 games, £12.71 per match. Over-65s’ season tickets cost £157 while under-23s and over-75s pay £143 and under-18s season tickets cost £57 in all areas.

A family ticket (one adult and one u18 in the North Stand’s family area) is priced at £250.

To buy a season ticket call the ticket office on 0844 871 2932 or head to Bolton Central. Lifeline members can also claim a five-per-cent discount on their season ticket.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

46Season Tickets - latest - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets - latest Fri Oct 04 2019, 11:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Mine arrived last night as well  cheers
Just checked my DD, and they took £42. Over 7 months that's a full price ticket.  What a Face

I'm an old man!

47Season Tickets - latest - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets - latest Wed Oct 16 2019, 19:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:Mine arrived last night as well  cheers
Just checked my DD, and they took £42. Over 7 months that's a full price ticket.  What a Face

I'm an old man!
Had a phone call from the ticket office today, and they've sorted it out. Put a new ticket in the post for me.

48Season Tickets - latest - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets - latest Wed Oct 16 2019, 21:34

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

More money for slippers  :good:

49Season Tickets - latest - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets - latest Wed Oct 16 2019, 22:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:More money for slippers  :good:
I give everyone slippers for Christmas. I sometimes get the feeling they're not appreciated.

50Season Tickets - latest - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets - latest Wed Oct 16 2019, 22:42

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that when they throw them back at you?

51Season Tickets - latest - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets - latest Wed Oct 16 2019, 23:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

52Season Tickets - latest - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets - latest Thu Oct 17 2019, 10:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Is that when they throw them back at you?
Very Happy I get the feeling they exchange them in the new year, because I've yet to see them being worn.

Some people have no class.

53Season Tickets - latest - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets - latest Mon Oct 21 2019, 11:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Many supporters were late getting in because their season tickets weren't being accepted at the turnstiles.

54Season Tickets - latest - Page 3 Empty Re: Season Tickets - latest Mon Oct 21 2019, 17:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers: Direct Debit issues prompted pre-match queues for Rochdale game

Wanderers have explained the reasons behind long queues which developed before Saturday’s game against Rochdale.

Dozens of fans missed kick-off after a problem emerged with certain season tickets, which were refused at the turnstile.

The club have explained that some fans who cancelled their Direct Debit instruction last season had not renewed it with their bank, leaving the October payment unprocessed.

Season tickets were therefore invalid when they got to the turnstiles, causing significant delays for those who were trying to get into the game.

Two major traffic incidents on the M61 also contributed to late arrivals at the UniBol, with some supporters only getting into the ground half an hour after the game started.

The FanZone was reopened to great success, with more than 1,000 people visiting the Premier Suite.

Wanderers and the Supporters’ Trust are now examining ways it can be opened on a weekly basis, potentially under an external marquee.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum