Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season tickets

+19
Barryjw
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
Triumph
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
wessy
White84
rammywhite
aaron_bwfc
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
Culcheth_White
doffcocker
scottjames30
bryan458
MartinBWFC
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Season tickets Empty Season tickets Tue Feb 18 2014, 16:28

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just curious as to how many season ticket holders we have on here, and my question to you if you are is, how many of you will renew if dopey Dougie is still manager come August? honest question as the club could be hit pretty hard if say a quarter of ticket holders refuse to renew.

2Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Tue Feb 18 2014, 16:54

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ive been a S/T holder since I can remember, but I aint paying money to have Freedman bore me to death, I said on another thread its soul destroying at the moment, rather watch soccer Saturday!!!!!

3Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Tue Feb 18 2014, 17:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thank fuck I'm not one this season, although I have spent a few bob on a few games, QPR, Charlton and Bournemouth most resent,

Come to think of it, I've never seen them win this season.

4Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Tue Feb 18 2014, 18:11

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The club fucked up.

They thought because last season ended well, there'd be massive enthusiasm going into this season and we wouldn't lose fans despite price increases. They thought on the basis of a three month good run, Freedman would have us pissing the league and business would be booming, and it's backfired.

They might decide to cut prices next season. But then again, this season's been that bad that for a lot of people, it won't make a difference.

5Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Tue Feb 18 2014, 18:33

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've been a season ticket for years now and I managed to get to seven away games last season, including Bristol City.

I will probably renew next season, even though Dopey Dougie will probably be in charge, maybe I am a "happy clapper" afterall!  Embarassed 

One of my mates has been a season ticket holder for even longer than me and he seems to have made up his mind that he'll just buy a match ticket when it suits him, which is a big shock, as he doesn't tend to miss many games, including away games.

6Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Tue Feb 18 2014, 18:40

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had my first season ticket this year but won't be renewing, not because of the predicament we are in just personal circumstances won't make this possible. So be more cost effective to just go when I can.

7Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Tue Feb 18 2014, 18:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've been a season ticket holder since 1995, i will be there next season, i just hope and pray Dougie isn't.

Call me a happy clapper too! It's like being on crack watching Bolton, it costs a fortune, it makes you feel dirty, gives you a brief high followed by a massive downer but you just can't help yourself.

8Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Tue Feb 18 2014, 18:56

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Dougie or not I will be renewing but I can't blame anyone for not renewing, I know at least 5 people who have stopped going since the start of January and won't be renewing next season.

9Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Tue Feb 18 2014, 19:02

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Fair play to anyone renewing I wouldnt call you happy clappers, more, sado masochists, more tolerance than I have, good luck!!!!!!

10Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Tue Feb 18 2014, 19:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i just can't see me not going, it wouldn't feel right not being there after going since the season in the old 4th division. I'm sure the wife would rather i didn't go as well.

11Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Tue Feb 18 2014, 19:15

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yes I've got one and I'll be renewing it next season- even if Freedman is still there. The club and my allegiance to it is bigger than this problematic individual. Its an interim bad period between the glory days in the premiership and the club rising from the cess pit it's in at the minute.
I'll keep on supporting them despite the dross being served up at the minute

12Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Tue Feb 18 2014, 20:42

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I am a season ticket holder have been since it was the pull out booklets at Burnden.Afraid IWILL RENEW.but I've not been away as much as I normally do.Last year went to some right shit holes Peterborough,Burnley,Blackburn,Blackpool,Ipswich,Millwall,Birmingham(shithole)Barnsley,Huddersfield(cut price Reebok)CrystalPalace shit hole Wolves about the best away ground,Leicster City not badCharlton Ok yeah expected a good season but spent a fortune.For example went to Peterborough 2-0 down after 6 minutes 2 Zat Knight mistakes,failed to trap a ball in first minute went through to their man 1-0 then failed clearance 2-0 final score 5-4. Get the kids in they no where the net is it SEEMS!

13Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Tue Feb 18 2014, 21:12

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I was going to go to Leeds away, but they charge something silly like £34, plus I can't be arsed at the moment. I will probably go to Huddersfield and Sheffield Wednesday away, as I quite like those two fixtures and it isn't too far to travel. 

I might have to do some research on League 1 away fixtures for next season though.  affraid

14Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Tue Feb 18 2014, 21:46

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Had a season ticket since 1995 and will renew. i am a Bolton Wanderers fan the manager is a temporary employee, in saying that i cannot remember a time post 1995 that i have felt this low in terms of wishing we were away most weekends.

I started watching in 1963 and had spells as a  season ticket holder when i wasn't playing and of course things have been much worse than this, but i have lost some of the enthusiasm of youth i guess. I can't wait for May to be honest and pray we are not in the bottom three by then.

15Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Tue Feb 18 2014, 21:53

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:The club fucked up.

They thought because last season ended well, there'd be massive enthusiasm going into this season and we wouldn't lose fans despite price increases. They thought on the basis of a three month good run, Freedman would have us pissing the league and business would be booming, and it's backfired.

To be fair it wasn't just the club that thought you'd be doing well this season.

You can only blame the manager and players for that.

It won't help 'now' having a big bowl type ground outside of town, although that will be well down the list of why not to attend.

16Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Tue Feb 18 2014, 23:16

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What I say now doesn't really matter because come the time I'll cough up and buy!
I just cope with the pain by drinking more aneasthetic!!
I'll bet Nat is hiding under the bed sheets before she'll read these posts? It would seem we don't all want to follow her path to the Devil and follow another team!!!Very Happy

17Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Wed Feb 19 2014, 06:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:What I say now doesn't really matter because come the time I'll cough up and buy!
I just cope with the pain by drinking more aneasthetic!!
I'll bet Nat is hiding under the bed sheets before she'll read these posts? It would seem we don't all want to follow her path to the Devil and follow another team!!!Very Happy

Nat said that you're the biggest arm-chair supporter out there?

I didn't know that you had a season ticket, hats off.  :good:

18Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Wed Feb 19 2014, 07:40

I've got a season ticket this season and don't really go, only been to about 5 home matches and 4 away. I just sit there for 90 minutes and think of a million other things I could be doing with my time, rather than sit watching the most depressing/negative football I have ever seen. 

Used to be I would need a good reason to miss a match, now have to think of a reason to actually go.

19Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Wed Feb 19 2014, 08:17

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yes I have one and have had one for umpteen years, if my lad said " Dad enough is enough" then I wouldn't hesitate in giving it up but if I did that would be it I wouldn't go again but as my lad says what else would you do on a Saturday?

20Season tickets Empty Re: Season tickets Wed Feb 19 2014, 09:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was, but when I moved to Norfolk I managed just one year of doing the 400+ mile round trip commute every other week before common sense prevailed and now I just go when I can.
Lots will renew next year as with or without Dougie the squad will change a lot over the summer and there will be a renewed enthusiasm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum