Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beware the Ides of March

+5
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
boltonbonce
Ten Bobsworth
Norpig
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

121Beware the Ides of March - Page 7 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March Sat Feb 29 2020, 08:04

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:He has a look of Paul Merson...
Vince says his name's Rob.

Can't think why the name Rob M Blind came to mind. ..dunno..

I must confess that I've got a pair of ripped jeans but only because I've been gardening in them for ten years and I'm a bit on the frugal side.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sat Mar 14 2020, 14:51; edited 1 time in total

122Beware the Ides of March - Page 7 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March Sat Feb 29 2020, 08:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not too sure, but you wouldn't get me in that helicopter.

123Beware the Ides of March - Page 7 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March Sat Feb 29 2020, 11:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Not too sure, but you wouldn't get me in that helicopter.

Ok he may look like a slightly younger version as well as losing around 8 stone at Weight Watchers. Very Happy

124Beware the Ides of March - Page 7 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March Sat Feb 29 2020, 11:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it Nobby Nolan?

125Beware the Ides of March - Page 7 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March Sun Mar 01 2020, 07:39

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I can't say I'm bothered who Rob is but apparently Vince thought it great to spend some time with him.

He also 'Got to see Greta and chat about the forthcoming Massive Attack gig we're involved with'.

I don't suppose Greta pays much tax either on account of her being only sixteen and all that.

I can't help thinking though that, if the nouveau riche tax avoider that threatened to put BWFC into liquidation was a tie-wearing Tory making donations to the Conservative Party from his taxpayer- subsidised business, there wouldn't be quite the same level of indifference from certain quarters.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sat Mar 14 2020, 14:52; edited 1 time in total

126Beware the Ides of March - Page 7 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March Sun Mar 08 2020, 08:26

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Its the Ides of March next Sunday but you've got another day if you want to join the ST board.
If you've not already got BSE-15 (Bowt'n supporters encephalitis) its your chance to make sure you don't miss out.

You too could join the true believers that Eddie Davies, Mike James, Brett Warburton and Ken Anderson were the servants of Satan and that Dean Holdsworth was so devoted to BWFC that he spent a million quid on fees before buying a half share of the club for 50P.

You could help Terrence Rigby take the first steps to become the next Prime Minister and include in his Cabinet Marc Iles as Chancellor of the Exchequer and Dale Vince as Secretary of State for Agriculture, Fisheries and Food.

What's not to like? Git amang it.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sun Mar 08 2020, 09:41; edited 1 time in total

127Beware the Ides of March - Page 7 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March Sun Mar 08 2020, 09:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NURSE!

128Beware the Ides of March - Page 7 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March Sun Mar 08 2020, 09:17

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

At home with the Thunbergs.

Git amang it.

129Beware the Ides of March - Page 7 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March Sun Mar 08 2020, 09:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

130Beware the Ides of March - Page 7 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March Sun Mar 08 2020, 09:48

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Having problems with yer teeth, Boncey, or is summat else bothering yer?

131Beware the Ides of March - Page 7 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March Sun Mar 08 2020, 10:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Having problems with yer teeth, Boncey, or is summat else bothering yer?
Teeth are fine, but my hair is standing on end. I look like Einstein after a rough night. Wearing my cap in order to gain some kind of control.
My hair has always let me down.

132Beware the Ides of March - Page 7 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March Sun Mar 08 2020, 11:08

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:Having problems with yer teeth, Boncey, or is summat else bothering yer?
Teeth are fine, but my hair is standing on end. I look like Einstein after a rough night. Wearing my cap in order to gain some kind of control.
Only got yourself to blame if you keep doing this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

133Beware the Ides of March - Page 7 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March Sun Mar 08 2020, 13:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Every man needs a hobby. Very Happy

134Beware the Ides of March - Page 7 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March Sun Mar 08 2020, 15:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:my hair is standing on end. I look like Einstein after a rough night. Wearing my cap in order to gain some kind of control.
You sound like you need a wash and blow. Very Happy

135Beware the Ides of March - Page 7 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March Sun Mar 08 2020, 15:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:You sound like you need a wash and blow. Very Happy

Keep in mind the blow bit might not be what you're expecting.

136Beware the Ides of March - Page 7 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March Sun Mar 08 2020, 15:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Very Happy
Has Bob been sedated?

137Beware the Ides of March - Page 7 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March Sun Mar 08 2020, 15:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

138Beware the Ides of March - Page 7 Empty Re: Beware the Ides of March Mon Mar 09 2020, 08:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Very Happy
Has Bob been sedated?
 I fucking wish!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum