Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Covid-19 & Online Shopping

+2
boltonbonce
karlypants
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Covid-19 & Online Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Thu Apr 30 2020, 11:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes KP, Mrs Pig has a blue light card and uses it regularly

22Covid-19 & Online Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Thu Apr 30 2020, 12:54

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Got a similar card  for veterans. Even get a discount at coffee shops, and Royal Palaces. Not much use at the moment though  Very Happy

23Covid-19 & Online Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Thu Apr 30 2020, 15:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bought the Mrs a Shark steam mop today.

Well you have to treat them in times like this! Very Happy

24Covid-19 & Online Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Thu Apr 30 2020, 15:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I bought the Mrs a Shark steam mop today.

Well you have to treat them in times like this! Very Happy
You old romantic  Laughing

25Covid-19 & Online Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Fri May 01 2020, 10:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bought mine a garden strimmer. Its only right that she gets out of the house now and then.  Very Happy

26Covid-19 & Online Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Fri May 01 2020, 15:01

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bought mine an individual Melton Mowbray pork pie for her lunch today in our weekly online Sainsburys shop.

I enjoyed mine, but she insisted that hers had a lingering fatty taste.

27Covid-19 & Online Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Fri May 01 2020, 15:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm surprised you lot are still married  Very Happy

28Covid-19 & Online Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Fri May 01 2020, 15:54

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:I'm surprised you lot are still married  Very Happy
It's love.

29Covid-19 & Online Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Fri May 01 2020, 16:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well in my case Norpig I thought I was giving the Mrs an upgrade from a traditional mop and bucket!

She should be grateful.  Laughing

30Covid-19 & Online Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Sat May 02 2020, 13:10

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Not quite online shopping, but after the second time the battery went flat on the Jag, I decided to replace it. Rang the local supplier who wouldn't come out, so took it out and got my daughter to take it to him, and buy a new one. All done in about an hour and a half, at a mere cost of £108.33. bargain !
But I'm worth it  Very Happy

31Covid-19 & Online Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Fri May 08 2020, 13:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't know about anyone else but i just can't spend any money at the moment, seem to have loads left at the end of the month.

May have to buy more beer just to get rid of some  Very Happy

32Covid-19 & Online Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Covid-19 & Online Shopping Mon May 11 2020, 03:23

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:Don't know about anyone else but i just can't spend any money at the moment, seem to have loads left at the end of the month.

May have to buy more beer just to get rid of some  Very Happy
Take up online roulette or buy some Lego

Covid-19 & Online Shopping - Page 2 20200510

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum