Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Long Distance Relationships...Can They Work?

+2
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Earlier today Eric informed me he's been offered a job in London and is relocating to the capital once lockdown is over. He has naturally asked me to go with him.

There are a lot of positives about moving to London, sadly living with Eric isn't really one of them, so I told him I wasn't prepared to move my life to London so early in our relationship.

So he wants to try a long distance relationship. Can it work?

Have you ever had a long distance relationship? Was it a success?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I went out with a girl who was at Huddersfield Uni during the week so only saw her at weekends which for me was great. I could do as i please during the week then see her at weekends. 

It all went wrong when she left Uni and moved in with me. It went downhill from there until eventually she left me.

Being selfish it would have been better to have that distance and time between seeing her but you end up settling down and for us we just couldn't make it work. A long distance relationship would have been better but it never ends up being a log term thing in my opinion.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Though London be far
In an L.D.R.,
Still a long dong
Can right the wrong.....

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I went out with a girl who was at Huddersfield Uni during the week so only saw her at weekends which for me was great. I could do as i please during the week then see her at weekends. 

So you're basically saying Eric will be shagging around during the week?

Norpig wrote:It all went wrong when she left Uni and moved in with me. It went downhill from there until eventually she left me.

You mean when she realised what a bellend you were?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Though London be far
In an L.D.R.,
Still a long dong
Can right the wrong.....

So you're saying I should go for it?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:I went out with a girl who was at Huddersfield Uni during the week so only saw her at weekends which for me was great. I could do as i please during the week then see her at weekends. 

So you're basically saying Eric will be shagging around during the week?

Norpig wrote:It all went wrong when she left Uni and moved in with me. It went downhill from there until eventually she left me.

You mean when she realised what a bellend you were?
yes and yes  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got to be careful Nat. A long distance relationship can cause you to drop your personal standards. Pretty soon you'll find yourself shuffling about the house in sweat pants, no makeup, and unshaved legs.
It doesn't bear thinking about.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Pretty soon you'll find yourself shuffling about the house in sweat pants, no makeup, and unshaved legs.

Don't compare me to you. I don't need makeup.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Pretty soon you'll find yourself shuffling about the house in sweat pants, no makeup, and unshaved legs.

Don't compare me to you. I don't need makeup.
That's a bit harsh. Just because I use a touch of blusher when I'm having a pale day.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Don't do it Nat. Who would be travelling which way and how often, and at what cost? (money always makes a difference, eventually).
Also bear in mind that your local Twirl shop may go bust without your custom, and I'm sure the Preston business community would miss you dreadfully.
If you want a bit of nob, just come on here, there's loads of them, (not including myself of course)  Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Don't do it Nat. Who would be travelling which way and how often, and at what cost? (money always makes a difference, eventually).
Also bear in mind that your local Twirl shop may go bust without your custom, and I'm sure the Preston business community would miss you dreadfully.
If you want a bit of nob, just come on here, there's loads of them, (not including myself of course)  Very Happy

I've outgrown Preston.

London Businesswoman of the Year has a nice ring to it.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good luck with that one. We'll need to make an appointment with you each time we reply to one of your posts  Very Happy

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's all fantasy.

Penthouse my arse!

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

You might even find that a lot of penthouse owners used the same words, although slightly rearranged.

'My arse for a penthouse'.  There are many ways of getting money nowadays  Very Happy

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Just started watching 'Gangs of London' series. 

If somebody wants your Twirl Nat, just let them have it. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum