Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is the website ok?

+8
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
jayjay23
Mr Magoo
Bolton Nuts
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 20:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, just read that thread on WW - some of the comments are highly amusing, particularly those of Traf.

Josh8 comes across as Amos in his prime.

42Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 20:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus H Christ. The guy needs professional help. Does anyone have the number of a decent taxidermist ?

Fucking with Largehat on BA is bang out of order. Largehat is a gentleman and not someone to be taken lightly.

43Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 20:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I miss Largehat. We disagreed on everything, but he was a good read.

44Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 21:57

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I notice the additional support he had on BA has mostly gone quiet as well - in any case, even if our numbers should dwindle to that of Mavies, I'll still be posting here - I quite like it here.

Good on Largehat for sticking to his guns and saying his piece though. Good lad.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

45Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 22:12

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Ha ha, just read that thread on WW - some of the comments are highly amusing, particularly those of Traf.

Josh8 comes across as Amos in his prime.

Oi, cheeky, I was never in my prime - that has still to be reached Wink Wink Wink

Largehat and winding up Sharpy seem to be the only reason i still visit BA, to be fair! (oh and on AZreal is back with his Motty stats!)

46Is the website ok? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is the website ok? Thu Jan 26 2012, 22:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Azreal could empty a Darby and Joan club quicker than a bout of irritable bowel syndrome. Very knowledgeable he is, but I hope to Christ he doesn't speak like he writes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum