Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Life As We Know It: Countdown To Extinction

+20
WhiteBic
mark leach
BoltonTillIDie
Lofty_Love
Copper Dragon
Lyric Todkill
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
Bolton Nuts
MartinBWFC
bwfc71
Banks of the Croal
gloswhite
jayjay23
Angry Dad
Numpty 28723
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mumbo Jumbo made simple.

https://youtu.be/OFM7POPcSX4

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've been to Pluto.

If I had to describe Pluto, I would say that it looks a bit like Wolverhampton at night.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"many believe 2012 is likely for world war III"

errr no they don't.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc71 wrote:I am surprised that Pluto has never clashed with Neptune over the billions of years, and thus creating a cascade of trouble for other planets in the solar system, considering that Pluto's orbit takes it closer to teh Sun than Neptune on a large part of its cycle.

But the distance involved is gigantic in comparison to their relative sizes, their orbits will be into the billions of miles long as well as taking hundreds of years to make a single orbit round the sun, so the chances of both their paths intertwining at the exact same point in time are pretty long odds.

Also Pluto is smaller than our moon, a collision with Neptune would have little to no effect on us, so we can sleep easy Smile

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This year, December has five Saturdays, five Sundays and five Mondays. This only happens once every 824 years! Shocked

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Fri Nov 30 2012, 19:22; edited 1 time in total

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure someone says this every year....

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:This year, December has five Saturdays, five Sundays and five Mondays. This only haopperns once every 824 years! Shocked

And the last time it happened there were only 10 months in a year!

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yellowstone erupting should be an interesting one..

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:Yellowstone erupting should be an interesting one..

As well as Yellowstone being the largest active volcano, the Canary Islands in Tenerife are also dormant volcanic islands. If they were to erupt they would create the mother of all Tsunami's. A wall of water, 100 feet high, a thousand miles long travelling at sixty miles an hour would take out the whole of the eastern seaboard of the USA. Frightening.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Israelis have taken out the head of Hammas in the Gaza strip. Hammas have claimed that Israel have opened the gates of hell.

Prophets predicted that the third ( and final ) World war would be between the east and the west. The clock is ticking.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like I am not the only one who is taking the final countdown seriously!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2240239/Armageddon-houses-Brit-preppers-stockpiling-food-weapons-preparation-end-world.html

I wouldn't like to be married to Annie with the hatchet. Imagine coming home to her with a £1 short in your wages? There is no way I will be sharing my bunker with the likes of her. It's really comforting to know she has lots of condoms and lubes and things! She sounds ideal for Quent.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And if the end of the current Mayan calender doesn't cause probelms then get worried as our calender finishes on 31 December - arrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

There is a full season of Preppers, you can watch it online here...

http://watchseries.eu/serie/doomsday_preppers

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am planning to head to my bunker in the next couple of weeks to complete stocking up and checking my man-traps. If I remember I will take some pictures with my camera and post them on here. If anyone can identify the location they are welcome to join me on the evening of the 20th December as long as they bring their own ale, sleeping bag and toothbrush.

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Watch this!

How to survive the end of the world! WOW - am I behind schedule?

http://gorillavid.in/uo601rsq8h3i

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well, welll... It looks like the end of the Mayan calendar may be the second coming. Look busy, Jesus is on his way...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4678062/Sun-visits-Bugarach-ahead-of-Mayan-Apocalypse-prediction.html

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Jesus for Bolton? Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are drawing near. War, Famine, Pestilence and Death. According to the soothsayers we can expect a series of cataclysmic events between now and the 21st.

Floods, Earthquakes, Tsunami's, etc etc should start coming in thick and fast. Syria are rumoured to be toying with the idea of using chemical weapons on their own people. Palestine and Israel are plotting the downfall of one another. Look busy, Jesus is coming.

https://youtu.be/HVlM_6M-Xdw

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you see that this happened yesterday?

Life As We Know It: Countdown To Extinction - Page 4 Tyberonn_PlanetaryAlignment

affraid

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So many things seem to be happening at once. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum