Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cummings and Boris

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cummings and Boris Empty Cummings and Boris Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:46 pm

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Blimey....I never thought I'd be cheering Cummings!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56863547

2Cummings and Boris Empty Re: Cummings and Boris Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:24 am

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

3Cummings and Boris Empty Re: Cummings and Boris Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:50 pm

Dominic Grieve also getting into Johnson now, describing him as a ‘vacuum of integrity’.

4Cummings and Boris Empty Re: Cummings and Boris Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:30 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's all a game is politics - as I often try to demystify and make simplar for people to understand what and why is happening.

It is simply about seeking, obtaining and holding on to power and attempting to sabotage those who have power - if you are seeking it, rubbishing those who haven'y got it - if you are holding it, in order to stay at the top of the greasy pole.

Facts and fiction become merged together and it becomes almost impossible to stay 'whiter than white' and beyond suspicion such as Ceasar's wife, whilst climbing that pole.

Boris has got to the top but it seems he relied on Cummings to do so, and once at the top seems to have put his latest flame Carrie 'Princess Nut Nut' Symonds as his number one advisor to stay there!

Clearly Boris has sailed too close to the wind whilst getting to, and staying at, the top and the game is to bring him down.

It should be fun to watch him (and the Tory government) get through the storm - will they make it to the other side safely and win the 2024 General Election or won't they?

It will be interesting to see (at least for me) what if anything all this current hoo-ha over 'sleaze' has trickled down to the electorate when it comes to voting at next months local elections.

The government in power often does badly in the mid term elections such as this one - but will people think they are a bunch of crooks or view them as not too bad as they seem to have got the rollout right and got us something back to normal whilst the rest of the world seems to be struggling still?

I'm no baromiter of public opinion but the few people I chat to these days never mention Tory sleaze but they always mention the latest with the virus - and being able to get out and about again.

Anyway fwiw I found this fun to watch - Truss's car crash interview more or less confirmed Boris got the money from a party donar and has been phoning newspaper editors telling them that the leak was from Cummings!

(And just for balance Cummings told us all he went to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight - so we shouldn't believe everything he says - even if that is what we want to hear).

5Cummings and Boris Empty Re: Cummings and Boris Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:22 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

6Cummings and Boris Empty Re: Cummings and Boris Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:45 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

These enquiries are absolutely pointless whilst Boris has the final say in things ministerial.

Priti Patel was found guilty of breaking the code governing minister's behaviour by Sir Alex Allan's enquiry - and kept her job.

Matt Hancock was found guilty by a High Court judge of acting unlawfully in handing out contracts - and kept his job.

Greensill and Cameron's calls to Rishi Sunak (proven) and the as yet unproven multiple allegations against Boris which will disappear in the cover up the same way Boris's meetings with the likes of Odie and others who profited from Brexit were submerged.

Point is they are poacher and gamekeeper in all things which is why corruption and unethical practices are rife - but nothing will be done about it other than a small flurry in the press, Labour getting branded as whingers. We'll just have to put up with the Boris bummers banging on about what a great job he's doing on coronavirus despite the death toll and the massive debt accrued to appease them.

Cue stalker.....

7Cummings and Boris Empty Re: Cummings and Boris Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:49 am

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum