Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you now think we will start climbing the table?

+9
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
xmiles
wanderlust
terenceanne
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If the right person for the job comes in and they have an inspirational effect on the club, who knows what can happen.

It's been done before a few times. One year, I think Palace were in a similar position to us around Christmas time before Dowie went in and they finished up getting promoted, so there's still a glimmer of hope.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just as long as the glimmer of hope is not Dowie!

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's gonna take the new manager time to recognise where we've been going wrong. It's inevitable that he'll assume based on statistics and reputation that Kevin Davies' name should mark the start of the teamsheet, but he'll hopefully in due course understand the argument for opting instead for younger players where Coyle didn't. Which brings us on to Sordell, who hasn't been given a fair chance and is blatantly demotivated by it - who wouldn't be after swapping home and first team football for the shit he's had at Bolton? He's one of a number of players I imagine will be boosted by a new appointment. I can particularly envisage Mills and Mears surprising a few people. Don't ask me why.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

YOU! Outside. NOW!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I can particularly envisage Mills and Mears surprising a few people. Don't ask me why.

Without Coyle on board Mears will end up being loaned out to Carlisle or Rochdale. Mills is a complete donkey, another Coyle panic buy.

I would hope a new manager would shake up the whole defence.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

terenceanne wrote:Some folks have to wake up ..... our players are NOT better by default than others in this league. Zat, Mills, SKD, Mears for starters ..... Ngog, Mavies??? come on now.....some of these blokes would not be in Millwall's reserves.

The new Manager has his work cut out for him IMO.

Totally agree!!!

I see some posters have the same ideologies of how we are going to play as when we first got relegated - in the fact we will walk the league. Isaid then and will re-iterate. We will not walk this league, in fact we have struggled so far and will continue to do sof or a few weeks until the incoming manager knows his squad. We will be lucky to get a play-off position this season - there are teams better than us and all vying for those 3 places in the Premier League!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum