Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers

+8
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Whitesince63
wanderlust
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Tue Dec 07 2021, 21:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What an absolute shit show.

22Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Tue Dec 07 2021, 21:52

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:What an absolute shit show.
It wasn't that good.

23Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Tue Dec 07 2021, 21:57

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Two poor teams on display. We were well beaten before Santos was sent off.

Usual slow start - half of our players had not touched the ball yet when they scored.

Not sure where the answer is at the moment.

24Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Tue Dec 07 2021, 21:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck me, that performance almost topped the Stockport capitulation. Shameful.

Words fail me. The manager should show this shower of shite the video of the 0-0 draw with Coventry a few years back when the kids showed more passion and fight than this lot ever have.

Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Tue Dec 07 2021, 22:03; edited 1 time in total

25Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Tue Dec 07 2021, 22:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I missed most of the game due to some funeral related stuff. Put things into perspective for me.

We lost tonight. We'll get over it.

26Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Tue Dec 07 2021, 22:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:I missed most of the game due to some funeral related stuff. Put things into perspective for me.

We lost tonight. We'll get over it.

Jeeze Boncey are you ok?

I've just noticed what you've put as your location and what you've said about funeral stuff.

Hope to God things aren't bad for you mate?

27Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Tue Dec 07 2021, 22:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Fleetwood are unlikely to score in the first half hour, which is good news for us. Paper thin, we just have enough players to see us through for a win. Half time, Bolton will be a goal up. Fleetwood, will score in the second half, because they aren't bad at going forward but unfortunately for them, when they concede a penalty it will kill the game. In the end, Bolton will get 3 points. Expect it to be a game of 4 goals. 3-1 to the whites. If the chances don't  tend to go in, 2-1. Or if they get a bit of joy, 3-2.
Either way, forget ideas of a 1-0 or 1-1.

Spot on.

28Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Tue Dec 07 2021, 22:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Jeeze Boncey are you ok?

I've just noticed what you've put as your location and what you've said about funeral stuff.

Don't worry, Sluffy, I'm a bit rough, but that's all.

My cousin died recently with Covid, and his funeral is on Thursday.

29Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Tue Dec 07 2021, 23:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Jeeze Boncey are you ok?

Don't worry, Sluffy, I'm a bit rough, but that's all.

My cousin died recently with Covid, and his funeral is on Thursday.

In the midst of life we are in death, of whom may we seek for succour...?

My thoughts are with you.

30Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Tue Dec 07 2021, 23:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

In the midst of life we are in death, of whom may we seek for succour...?

My thoughts are with you.
Thanks Sluffy, your kind thoughts are appreciated.

31Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Wed Dec 08 2021, 07:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As I missed the game, so can't really judge, were we really that bad? What I'm hearing doesn't paint a pretty picture.

32Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Wed Dec 08 2021, 08:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:As I missed the game, so can't really judge, were we really that bad? What I'm hearing doesn't paint a pretty picture.
Terrible Boncey! We conceded early again, i've lost count on how many times we have gifted the opposition an early goal. The rest of the half we booted it long when the weather was very windy, so utterly pointless.

Second half was no better and to top it off Santos got a red card and will now miss 3 games.

33Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Wed Dec 08 2021, 08:47

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:As I missed the game, so can't really judge, were we really that bad? What I'm hearing doesn't paint a pretty picture.
Sorry to hear you weren't so good yesterday, Boncey. Watching the match wouldn't have improved things. Hope you are feeling better today.

Actually the Fleetwood kids were better organised than us last week and the team that turned out yesterday was also better organised. Then there was the effort or apparent lack thereof.

Tuning in to the cricket was asking for trouble. There's a time for switching off the telly and going to bed. That's what I did.

34Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Wed Dec 08 2021, 09:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Sorry to hear you weren't so good yesterday, Boncey. Watching the match wouldn't have improved things. Hope you are feeling better today.

Actually the Fleetwood kids were better organised than us last week and the team that turned out yesterday was also better organised. Then there was the effort or apparent lack thereof.

Tuning in to the cricket was asking for trouble. There's a time for switching off the telly and going to bed. That's what I did.
Thanks Bob. I'd be raring to go today, but for the weather. I'll spend the morning searching for a new office chair to replace the ancient piece of garbage I'm presently sitting on.

35Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers - Page 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood 3-0 Bolton Wanderers Thu Dec 09 2021, 11:05

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Biggie wrote:Fleetwood are unlikely to score in the first half hour, which is good news for us. Paper thin, we just have enough players to see us through for a win. Half time, Bolton will be a goal up. Fleetwood, will score in the second half, because they aren't bad at going forward but unfortunately for them, when they concede a penalty it will kill the game. In the end, Bolton will get 3 points. Expect it to be a game of 4 goals. 3-1 to the whites. If the chances don't  tend to go in, 2-1. Or if they get a bit of joy, 3-2.
Either way, forget ideas of a 1-0 or 1-1.

Spot on.
As per usual. 

(nah but really I think this is the first one I got wrong?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum