Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21

+4
Natasha Whittam
dutchwhites63
Cajunboy
karlypants
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Empty Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Tue Oct 18 2022, 17:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Last edited by karlypants on Tue Oct 18 2022, 20:53; edited 2 times in total

2Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Tue Oct 18 2022, 17:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are we still in this?

Ridiculous competition, must be costing clubs a packet putting on games for a handful of people.

3Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Tue Oct 18 2022, 17:32

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's a farce.

4Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Tue Oct 18 2022, 18:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live!

5Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Tue Oct 18 2022, 18:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

6Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Tue Oct 18 2022, 20:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bod and now Baka score - useful reminder of where the goal is.

Getting plenty of shots off but Leeds defending well especially their £5 million cb

7Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Tue Oct 18 2022, 20:52

dutchwhites63

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

who knows next round man city at home, or a big money club, it might be a pay off Very Happy

8Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Tue Oct 18 2022, 21:00

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Good all round performance tonight and hopefully a reminder for IE that Sadlier is not a wing back and deserves a run up top in place of Kachunga. Also a mention for Joel Dixon who was superb tonight. Stood up well a couple of times when Leeds broke through and his distribution was excellent and he kept the game moving. We also seemed to get the ball forward quicker without Santos slowing things down and maybe he can take note from that. Didn’t really miss either MJ or George in the middle, the midfield was far more constructive as well as being resolute. This was a talented Leeds side and it made for a really good game. Well done Whites and let’s hope we can progress further now, we could win this one.

9Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Tue Oct 18 2022, 21:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have we won the trophy?

10Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Tue Oct 18 2022, 21:17

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Shocking concept this competittion, i can't bring myself to watch it find it condecending, we should be playing Leeds United not a runabout for premier league reserves. Not for me or around 15000 others looking at the crowds.

11Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Tue Oct 18 2022, 22:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good runout for the lads coming back from injury and a chance to try something new. Sadlier did well in a forward position, Sheehan and isgrove are back in contention and we had lots of attempts on goal for the first time in ages.
Good performances elsewhere too although we were shaky at the back again against a very talented young Leeds side.

We’ll worth playing imo.

12Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Wed Oct 19 2022, 10:41

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:Good runout for the lads coming back from injury and a chance to try something new. Sadlier did well in a forward position, Sheehan and isgrove are back in contention and we had lots of attempts on goal for the first time in ages.
Good performances elsewhere too although we were shaky at the back again against a very talented young Leeds side.

We’ll worth playing imo.
Totally agree with that lusty and I really enjoyed it. I think we looked shaky at the back first half because of the pace and skill of the Leeds players, there are some tasty performers in there but we got on top of that in the second half and never really looked in danger. I’d keep that side for Accy on Saturday and not revert back to the slowly slowly sideways crap we get normally. We could have had a hatful last night as we moved the ball forward much more quickly.

13Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Wed Oct 19 2022, 11:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We were playing a team of juniors with no league experience. Let's not start the rise of the happy clappers again.

14Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Wed Oct 19 2022, 13:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
Totally agree with that lusty and I really enjoyed it. I think we looked shaky at the back first half because of the pace and skill of the Leeds players, there are some tasty performers in there but we got on top of that in the second half and never really looked in danger. I’d keep that side for Accy on Saturday and not revert back to the slowly slowly sideways crap we get normally. We could have had a hatful last night as we moved the ball forward much more quickly.
Hopefully that is a product of Evatt seeing the light and getting the entire squad to transition quicker and shoot more often.

15Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Wed Oct 19 2022, 13:54

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:We were playing a team of juniors with no league experience. Let's not start the rise of the happy clappers again.

Maybe, but a team of juniors worth a lot more money in the market than our lot.

16Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Empty Re: Bolton 3-0 Leeds Utd U21 Wed Oct 19 2022, 21:52

Bolton Nuts

Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote:
Totally agree with that lusty... We could have had a hatful last night as we moved the ball forward much more quickly.

Hopefully that is a product of Evatt seeing the light and getting the entire squad to transition quicker and shoot more often.

See thread on why we don't score, you're right. It's all about quickness.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum