Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wembley how are you getting there?

+2
BoltonTillIDie
Bolton Nuts
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wembley how are you getting there? Empty Wembley how are you getting there? Fri Feb 24 2023, 20:56

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I'm considering using the Bolton Nuts helicopter. Does anyone want in on that?

And, are any of you even going?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Going by boat

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm getting a lift from the cops.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'm getting a lift from the cops.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good idea

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wasn't planning on going as i'm a billy no mates and would have to go on my own but changed my mind now.

It'll have to be a club coach i reckon as there is a train strike that weekend apparently. I've booked in to stay at the Premier Inn near the ground for when we get back as it will be late on the Sunday.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not going.

I enjoy a trip to Wembley as much as the next person, but what is the point of principles if you don't stick to them?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I wasn't planning on going as i'm a billy no mates and would have to go on my own but changed my mind now.

It'll have to be a club coach i reckon as there is a train strike that weekend apparently. I've booked in to stay at the Premier Inn near the ground for when we get back as it will be late on the Sunday.
I've sent you a message about Wembley on the forum that lets me send messages mate Smile

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seems like the ticket announcement is causing panic among Bolton fans. ST holders can only get 2 per ST and up to 9 per transaction if you have all the client numbers.

People are panicking that they won't be able to get tickets for their part timer friends and family and they can't all sit together. The membership scheme has been paused for now as well and people are calling Neil Hart all sorts of names on twitter.

Not sure what these people want the club to do? I missed out on the Boro final as they were selling 4 per ST and people turned up with stack of ST cards so they obviously have that on their minds.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's all very laughable, we've been given 38,000 tickets. I could rock up the day before the final and buy a ticket - no way are we selling that many tickets.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum