Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan.

+8
mark leach
JonnyRandom
gloswhite
Sgt. Bash
aaron_bwfc
Lofty_Love
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
12 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Empty Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Fri Nov 09 2012, 19:08

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

According to Nixons twitter, off to Swindon on loan, great move for all concerned, get him playing regularly, improve his fitness, then come back for the run in.

2Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Empty Re: Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Fri Nov 09 2012, 19:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Atleast he isn't rotting with the development squad who are terrible..

As we've seen with eaves, a loan move can work wonders. Good luck to joe!

3Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Empty Re: Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Fri Nov 09 2012, 19:27

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Great stuff, exactly what he needs.

4Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Empty Re: Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Fri Nov 09 2012, 21:27

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If the option is to bring him back if we pick up an injury then it's good all round, though I would still have him at right back over ricketts.

5Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Empty Re: Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Fri Nov 09 2012, 23:06

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Good move for Riley, hopefully he can impress there and come back stronger.

6Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Empty Re: Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Sat Nov 10 2012, 08:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

At last, some forward thinking ! We now have both first team contenders out and getting game time. Shows a radical change of thinking. cheers

7Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Empty Re: Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Sat Nov 10 2012, 09:03

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I still think he should be starting here

8Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Empty Re: Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Sat Nov 10 2012, 09:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Agreed

9Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Empty Re: Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Sat Nov 10 2012, 09:17

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I thought freeman was going to give all the first team a chance to play?

10Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Empty Re: Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Sat Nov 10 2012, 09:22

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

He's said so. which is probably why he's only making the odd change here and there. (yeah, I know its only 2 games :-) ) However, I don't think we'll see a radical change for his first away game, although I would expect to see Butterfield play a small part. Won't be easy for him as we all thought Pratley was useless, yet he played really well on on Tuesday. Its a fine balancing problem he has between the players, tactics, and our expectations. I wish him well Very Happy

11Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Empty Re: Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Sat Nov 10 2012, 18:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's an utter disgrace tha Riley is being sent out on loan when we have the worst defence in England. He should be bloody captain.

12Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Empty Re: Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Sat Nov 10 2012, 21:19

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The Swindon lads that I know, don't know anything about this.

13Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Empty Re: Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Sat Nov 10 2012, 21:23

It came from Alan Nixon on Twitter, the equivalent of someone starting a story with the words "according to a guy in the pub..............."

14Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Empty Re: Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Sat Nov 10 2012, 21:26

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

OneFinFreedman wrote:It came from Alan Nixon on Twitter, the equivalent of someone starting a story with the words "according to a guy in the pub..............."

I know it came from him and you're right.

If you blindfold someone and give them a hundred darts to throw, then they'll get one in the board eventually.

15Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Empty Re: Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Sat Nov 10 2012, 21:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneFinFreedman wrote:It came from Alan Nixon on Twitter, the equivalent of someone starting a story with the words "according to a guy in the pub..............."

sorry but thats bollocks.

He's been bang on with our transfer stories time and time and time again. Breaking most of them.

Yes, his source was coyle, so it wasn't that hard but he even broke the "MASSIVE" BN story the other day before they did.

16Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Empty Re: Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Sat Nov 10 2012, 22:12

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

sorry but thats bollocks.

He's been bang on with our transfer stories time and time and time again. Breaking most of them.

Yes, his source was coyle, so it wasn't that hard but he even broke the "MASSIVE" BN story the other day before they did.

Bollocks. He talks more shit than anyone, and is so vague on something he's like a modern day Nostradamus.

17Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Empty Re: Joe Riley to Swindon - Loan. Sun Nov 11 2012, 17:06

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If true I don't fathom it either.

Riley looks to be our best right back ....based on the couple of games I saw.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum